cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Donkeyoatay
Protege
Amazon are absolutely taking the piss here. Saying it's a dick move is putting it very mildly. Just think, once they have cornered the retail market entirely, this will be normal and we'll all just have to bend over and take it - thankfully for now we at least have some choice in giving them the finger.

MrKaru
Adventurer
They are asking for a screenshot of the item being £399. I don't have one, does anybody else? 

Donkeyoatay
Protege
Can't you take one of the Oculus or Game websites?

MrKaru
Adventurer

Can't you take one of the Oculus or Game websites?

they need to know that it was the exact listing for that exact price. I've linked them to a price-tracking site that shows, but I don't know if they'll accept that. I feel like he's trying to ask me things that are hard to get as an excuse to disconnect because I took too long to reply. Here is the entire chat so far. 
9x3f8blaaf6f.png
Any evidence would help. 

MrKaru
Adventurer
He is claiming that the price is not part of the Summer of Rift deal, it was part of the Amazon Prime Day deal. Is there anything I can do to fight this? 

TheAquilaSamura
Explorer
The Amazon bundle you're on about is the new Rift and Touch bundle without the remote or Xbox controller all in one box. The sale bundle is literally a Rift and a set of touch controllers in separate boxes as others have said beforehand.

Donkeyoatay
Protege
I'm not sure how they can argue that the Game or Oculus bundle is any different to the one they are selling - sounds like he's either stalling or, more likely, is just a bloke in a call center with no power to do anything.

MrKaru
Adventurer
5i42mkyaiy2f.png
Here is the chat as it stands. They claim that the .co.uk price has absolutely nothing to do with the summer of Rift sale and that it was purely coincidence that they sold it for the same price at the same time as the sale, and has nothing to do with the other versions of Amazon taking part in the Summer of Rift sale. 

Donkeyoatay
Protege
If it is the actual new bundle then shame on Oculus for supplying Amazon with it so they they can try and gauge people like this rather then fulfilling their own backorders.

MrKaru
Adventurer
62cjsz6elwbs.png
That didn't go well at all. Maybe it's a good thing, if I had managed to do anything, I'm pretty sure my Rift would have been kicked around the warehouse a few times.