cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Echo Arena not launching, Failed Entitlement Check

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey there, my Echo Arena suddenly stopped working, no idea why. I get a message about a failed entitlement check right after launch. Tried reinstalls and redownloads and restarts, nothing helps. I'm using the rift. Any idea? Lone Echo and other games work fine.
11 REPLIES 11

haydxn
Protege
Same here 😞

tmeacham170
Honored Guest
Here as well.

Captain-Picard
Explorer
Hope they fix it soon. 

Captain-Picard
Explorer
Use Lone Echo to get in.. The multiplayer option

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Hey folks! We have an open service alert for this issue; as soon as it's resolved, we'll update the title of the thread to "Resolved" and also update Twitter.

You can also catch us on Discord where we provide general updates as things move along (and are having a good time just hanging out as a community while things get worked on): https://discord.gg/bPB7v8d

Thanks for your patience as we get this worked through!

TheCanisDirus
Honored Guest
Cant launch either.  Thanks for updating us Panda!  Bought a Rift specifically to try out Echo Arena... stopped working as soon as i completed the tutorial, had to exit and updated to 1.1.  Now only "Failed entitlement checks".  Can't wait to try it 🙂

Captain-Picard
Explorer
Prepare yourselves.. Levels reset
edit.. nevermind. it was temporary

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
This issue should now be resolved (though servers are down as we finish up a restart to push another fix). Please let us know if you're still getting an entitlement error when trying to launch Echo Arena or Lone Echo!

MeneerDouma
Honored Guest
Failed entilement check:( It worked fine yesterday