Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alien Isolation VR Mod Is On Its Way!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup. That's right!

SO HAPPY!!!  😄

It's 85-90% ready for a first release so far, details here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/6ldafu/some_new_progress_on_fixing_alien_isolation_in_vr/

😄 
276 REPLIES 276

Sharpfish
Heroic Explorer

Mullered said:

It was amazing on the DK2! Scary as fuck!

yeah it already looked good in DK2, can't wait to revisit in CV1 (which is all I was thinking back in 2014?? when I was playing the first few levels in DK2). Shame it's not an official thing with proper tracked controllers but I'll take what I can get. Thanks to the modder!

EX DK2/VIVE/PSVR/CV1/Q2/PSVR2 | Currently Quest Pro (PCVR) | VR developer
RTX 3080 FE / 12900k / Windows 11 Pro

RABID
Expert Protege

Sharpfish said:

Mullered said:

It was amazing on the DK2! Scary as fuck!

yeah it already looked good in DK2, can't wait to revisit in CV1 (which is all I was thinking back in 2014?? when I was playing the first few levels in DK2). Shame it's not an official thing with proper tracked controllers but I'll take what I can get. Thanks to the modder!

Isolation was the only reason i kept my DK2

SimplexPL
Protege
Where's muh VR mod? 
Regards,
Simplex

Syndroid
Heroic Explorer

SimplexPL said:

Where's muh VR mod? 

here; https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/6qf01z/mothervr_alpha_release_alien_isolation_vr_mod/

Nibre
Expert Protege
 B) There you go guys

GrinderX9
Protege

Nibre said:

B) There you go guys

thank you thank you thank you x 1000 😄 

GrinderX9
Protege
I have testet, and it Works! 😄 . I dont know hot to reset VR virew, but every time it loads or you take off helmet then on, it resets. So no problem, just look stright Ahead when it loads. Everything Works perfekt, but not logos when game starts, so first I did think it dit not work, but it did, including cinematics :). To Close to computer monitores that i read excistet before in old vr mode is also here, but it is posible to read, just little hard. I found one bug. When you open containers and save Telephone you can not see the menu. So just remember the button for take everyting and what to press in samve menu. Im not a Rich man, but transfared 1 dollar on paypal. hope everyone that download the mod can pay what they can aford 🙂

Nibre
Expert Protege
Reset orientation is LB+RB on an Xbox Controller. Currently that's the only way to do that. And for Main Menu + Cinematics, I think they should be frozen in space like when you hit the Start button, glued to where you were looking. So like if you start the game with the headset on the floor, the Main Menu may be towards the ground instead. But yea, there are some things I still need to fix, like some of the Menus and being too close to things.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
So it's out ? Shit I don't know if I'm ready for it lol ok after the shits, errr kids go to bed, I'll be trying this tonight. Thanks @Nibre for starting up my nightmares again 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Oops01
Protege
Thanks, @Nibre m8 this is magic I have been waiting for ever to try this, one thing though I have downloaded the mother file and put the dxgi.dll file into the game folder, how do we use the store assets  😐