Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alien Isolation VR Mod Is On Its Way!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup. That's right!

SO HAPPY!!!  😄

It's 85-90% ready for a first release so far, details here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/6ldafu/some_new_progress_on_fixing_alien_isolation_in_vr/

😄 
276 REPLIES 276

Nibre
Expert Protege
You place them into the '\Oculus\Software\StoreAssets\*************_AlienIsolation_AI_assets' folder

Oops01
Protege
Thanks, Nibre you're a genius m8, Big respect. You should have a donation button so people could show their appreciation 🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
+1
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Nibre
Expert Protege
I've only been adding it when people request it. Here is my PayPal.

Oops01
Protege

Nibre said:

I've only been adding it when people request it. Here is my PayPal.

Sorted :smile:

GrinderX9
Protege

Nibre said:

Reset orientation is LB+RB on an Xbox Controller. Currently that's the only way to do that. And for Main Menu + Cinematics, I think they should be frozen in space like when you hit the Start button, glued to where you were looking. So like if you start the game with the headset on the floor, the Main Menu may be towards the ground instead. But yea, there are some things I still need to fix, like some of the Menus and being too close to things.

you are absolutt right. When I restarted the game, Reset the orientation all menues worked flawlessly 🙂 . An absoluttly fantastic experience so far. Only thing I can think about now, The helt bar is so far to the left then you can only see 1/3.  But all things considering, 100% working mod 🙂

SimplexPL
Protege
Is it really totally not suited for standing play? 
Regards,
Simplex

Oops01
Protege
I've been playing it for a little while now and I've had to leave it for a while lol it's the first game that's made me nauseous in quite a while I think it's got something to do with the turning method, but I still love it : 😄

SimplexPL
Protege
If you stand then you can turn with your whole body. Did you try it? 
Regards,
Simplex

Applecorp
Rising Star
So how does it play guys? Can't wait to try it later.