cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead and Buried Friends

squidbreakfast
Protege
Hi guys. It's been really quiet on Dead and Buried the last couple of days - really long waiting times to find a game. I love playing and I am not particularly good at it but if anyone would like to add me, feel free! I can play this for hours and its holidays now but even through daytime it is really quiet.

Help a sista out 🙂
I like trains. Tech stuff. Being a hermit. Baking and getting baked.

i7 7700K  |  MSI Z270 M5  |  HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133  |  MSI GTX 1080 X 8G  |  Corsair Hydro H115i RGB  |  Corsair RM750x  |  Seagate 2TB  |  Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250 GB  |  Corsair Obsidian 450D  |

16 REPLIES 16

Syrellaris
Rising Star
Feel free to add me on it 🙂   ID : Syrellaris. I particular like Horde mode haha

mrhomely
Protege
I played this game when it first came out but never went back...it was shit loads of fun!! I need to get back and play some more. I only have like an hour and a half to play a night and I have a ton of content to work through. Been hanging out in altspace before it goes away.

N0cturnalW0lf
Protege
I tired this for the first time today, love it but there are hardly any people playing?! Will check my firewall settings as so far all I've managed is a 1 vs 1 shoot-out (great fun) although I lost badly

Syrellaris
Rising Star

I tired this for the first time today, love it but there are hardly any people playing?! Will check my firewall settings as so far all I've managed is a 1 vs 1 shoot-out (great fun) although I lost badly

I don't really like shoot out much, but Horde and Bank robbery are great fun.. if you can find people playing xD

squidbreakfast
Protege
I like shootout the most tbh 🙂

i7 7700K  |  MSI Z270 M5  |  HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133  |  MSI GTX 1080 X 8G  |  Corsair Hydro H115i RGB  |  Corsair RM750x  |  Seagate 2TB  |  Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250 GB  |  Corsair Obsidian 450D  |

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Even when this was new and tons of people were playing it (there is a large thread here somewhere) it was still often difficult to get a particular game going. The way it has been implemented is far from ideal.

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

N0cturnalW0lf
Protege
thanks for the friend invite squidbreakfast 🙂 also thanks for the game invite as well, unfortunately I was already in a game and knew I didn't have time to start up another with you. Horde mode is brilliant (only mode I've tried apart from the shooting gallery)

squidbreakfast
Protege
Yeah they actually need to sort out inviting friends because it is so hard to see if someone is already in a game and not just lobby. Also might be nice to see how many minutes someone is in game so you can get an idea of how long you need to wait for them to finish. My knees are black and blue though so I have been having a couple of good days hehehehehehe it looks so wrong but its better than yoga :smile:)

danknugz
Superstar
there isnt enough content to keep this game alive. theres only 4 or 5 maps and you cant move around them. how the devs rationalized that in spite of not being able to move, 5 maps would suffice escapes me. 

also you should squat instead of dropping to your knees
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?