cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone Try Miyubi?

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Ha, this was pretty fun for a nostalgic parody project although I somehow missed the scenes with Jeff. Whilst the acting was OK and somewhat forced in places, the overall 360 degree video quality was quite good albeit a little blurry but nowhere near as bad as some other efforts I've seen (careful camera placement and tactical  short view distances help). There's a lot of looking around at the backdrops to see blasts from the past rather than the actors which might bring a smile to your face depending on how old you are (I loved that Cylon ship, not sure what I did with it). You can also playback scenes in the options if the whole 40 minutes seems too long in one sitting.

Oh, it's just under 9 gigs.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
6 REPLIES 6

STANGERISM
Protege
I thought it was pretty cool as well, and pretty good quality, I was shocked at how long the video really was, time flew by when I was watching it. There are also 3 hidden Easter eggs in the video that if you find them it unlocks more scenes.

inovator
Consultant
For me it didn't work well. The voices stuttered. I think it was slow down. I have a 980 gtx and I 5. this app required just a 970. Anyone have ideas why it works bad for me? Would appreciate opinions. I have no problem ms with anything else.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Are you using the tray tool to increase the supersampling. If you are maybe lower it down a little?

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

CrashFu
Consultant
Haven't yet, but I plan to soon!  Felix & Paul Studios always make the most impressive 360 videos, bar none. :smile: :+1:

It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

shiari
Heroic Explorer
Just watched it, really enjoyed it. At the start when that girl got really close that creeped me out a little bit, almost as if I was actually there. Video quality best I've seen from 360 video so far.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I didn't try it because I'm out of space. My 1TB SSD game drive is nearly full. I don't know how this happened. Too many games.
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2