cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the "environment"? Supposed to be a menu option under "Library" on Oculus Home?

Caddyweese
Honored Guest
The instructions below are in Oculus Support Section, but when I pull Oculus Home up, there is no "Environments" option under the Library:  (Any ideas?)

You can change the Oculus Home environment after you put on your Samsung Gear VR headset.

To change your Oculus Home environment:

1. Put on your headset and go to Oculus Home
  2. Select Library at the bottom
  3. Select Environments and the choose a new environment
7 REPLIES 7

nalex66
MVP
MVP
In the Home VR environment, click the right-most button across the bottom (looks like a cityscape). After you click it, you'll have to shut down and restart the desktop app for the change to take effect.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I believe he's asking about Gear VR ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
At least for me, i can't actually select an environment, i just swap between the two. And yes, i do have to restart the windows app to see the change.

redbull1758
Honored Guest
I also don't have the option to change, I know where it should be but the menu is missing, any ideas ????

TheMacGyver
Honored Guest
I don't know what that is supposed to do either.

Exsosus
Honored Guest
I cannot even get to a menu selecting environment, even after restarting Oculus software. Perhaps this is being developed and available with next patch?

Espritdesbois
Honored Guest
j'ai trouvé comment faire, ouvrir oculus sur l'ordi, paramètre, rift core 2.0 beta, cocher