New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Friends List (MEGATHREAD)

Comments

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 16,375 Valuable Player
    edited July 2017

Zenbane said:
    Just approved 7 requests. woohoo!

Hopefully there's some multiplayer battle royale coming soon lol
    Think you were the first person I added... lol Please let me know the top titles at the moment for multiplayer on VR? Would greatly appreciate your input... 

I'm so stoked to get going!!!! 

When it comes to FREE multiplayer games, you have Rec Room and Echo Arena, although Echo Arena is only free for the first 3 months:
    https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/54693/lone-echo-and-echo-arena-pricing-and-app-information

If you like driving Tanks and teaming up with people against the Comp, then Battle Zone is all the rage.

I'm not sure how Dead & Buried is doing these days, I haven't played in many months. But I was certainly addicted as hell when it was released. Plus it is free.

For the hardcore FPS types, you can purchase Onward via Steam. But you need the 3-sensor setup. For Real-Time Strategy games, AirMech and Landfall are must-haves.

The hottest multiplayer right now is definitely Echo Arena and Onward.
  • alicicek03alicicek03 Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    Add me on Oculus I'm going to go on it, everyday bro :smile:
  • ambrosio928ambrosio928 Posts: 46
    Brain Burst
    Zenbane said:
    When it comes to FREE multiplayer games, you have Rec Room and Echo Arena, although Echo Arena is only free for the first 3 months:
    https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/54693/lone-echo-and-echo-arena-pricing-and-app-information

If you like driving Tanks and teaming up with people against the Comp, then Battle Zone is all the rage.

I'm not sure how Dead & Buried is doing these days, I haven't played in many months. But I was certainly addicted as hell when it was released. Plus it is free.

For the hardcore FPS types, you can purchase Onward via Steam. But you need the 3-sensor setup. For Real-Time Strategy games, AirMech and Landfall are must-haves.

The hottest multiplayer right now is definitely Echo Arena and Onward.
    Thanks man! Will check them out... FPS I do enjoy and I do have the 3 sensor setup... I made sure to get an extra sensor... Good thing I did too... Guess that 3rd sensor makes all the difference from what I hear... 

I definitely want to get Lone Echo and I think Star Trek Bridge... I am a world of tanks fan so Battle Zone seems a must as well... 

I'm excited!!
    I spent nearly an hour with Echo Arena tonight... and I sucked something awful the entire time lol

I then switched to Battle Zone for 2 hours, pure multiplayer. I started off crappy but finally starting getting weapon upgrades and learning the map system. Battle Zone is likely going to be my new addiction!

We need to organize some forum runs.
  • madamluckmadamluck Posts: 141
    Art3mis
    I have zero oculus friends.. and none of my life friends have oculus lol. so please feel free to add me! Same name on there as here ❤️
    Art3mis
    Ok so I send a few friend requests to some of you that I'm familiar with seeing on the forum .. hope you accept ( thanks @nalex66 ) my request.. if not .. well .. you will accept so it's all good ... I hope ... lol j/k. 
    edited July 2017
    Just send it to everyone in this Megathread @madamluck

Don't be shy! I have like 9 or 10 pages of folks on my Oculus friends list. Most are from this thread. I certainly don't know everyone, but that's okay! :)
    Art3mis
    @Zenbane I'm not what you would call social and am shy to begin with but I'm open to meeting new people and will add more for sure.
  • MDBergholmMDBergholm Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Oculus - MDBergholm
    Steam - Bergholm

30 years old without any VR friends - feel free to add I will play mostly anything in VR.
  • Madmann86Madmann86 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Oculus/Steam - Madmann86
    My friends list is empty. Just got my Rift on Friday. Wouldn't mind trying a few multiplayer games like Dead and Buried with some people or just hanging out in Bigscreen.
  • Inigo_MontoyaInigo_Montoya Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I AM INIGO_MONTOYA
  • WildtWildt Posts: 2,297 Valuable Player
    I AM INIGO_MONTOYA
    My inner voice sounded awesome reading that :sunglasses:
    PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
    PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
    WMR: HP Reverb
  • Marantz69Marantz69 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Feel free to add me on oculus and steam     Marantz69
  • SundaygloomSundaygloom Posts: 32
    Brain Burst
    Just received my rift Monday. I don't know anyone else with one at the moment. So feel free to add me. Not sure if I'll be into any multiplayer games, but it'll be nice to have options 

Sundaygloom
  • MaloficuMaloficu Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    Feel free to add me guys, would be great to get to know the community
  • Stumpy2101Stumpy2101 Posts: 24
    Brain Burst
    edited August 2017
    Received my Rift a week ago. Since I have zero Oculus friends and none of my life friends have an Oculus I figure as to why not give this here a try :) Something similar to Sundayglooms sentiment.
    I think Dead & Buried, Dragon Front and RecRoom are the only MP games I have thus far.

Stumpy2101
    (Central Europe Timezone = available/playable on weekday evenings and weekends)
  • daveyprescott4daveyprescott4 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Just set up my rift today guys. Please feel free to be my friend as I am currently a Billy no mates.  :D dunno what I will be playing as yet and what my take will be on multiplayer but looking forward to finding out. Also steam daveyprescott4. 
  • BanyansBanyans Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    New rift owner, feel free to add me: Banyans
  • TelornTelorn Posts: 54
    Hiro Protagonist
    Telorn on Oculus and steam.

I'm in eastern time zone and usually would play in the evenings.

I'm new to Rift and currently have Star Trek, Echo Arena, sports bar, raw data and eve.
  • MrNoOneMrNoOne Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Feel free to add me :)
  • BobbybobstaBobbybobsta Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Just found this (thanks oculus for sharing this link) anyone want to add me on rift please do looking for people to add as my friends list on oculus is empty I have the unspoken and a few other oculus games installed (out of ssd space)
    Bobbybobsta add me on oculus and steam
    Im Bobby 17 from the UK I love playing on oculus and other platforms as I am from the UK I am on mostly between 3pm-10pm gbt (normally later but I dont time myself) anyone can add me along as your friendly
  • GaijinVRGaijinVR Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I just have GEAR VR...can i get ont he party? Id is GaijinVR in case anyone have GEAR VR and wanna play.

• Virtual_BoyVirtual_Boy Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Feel free to add me as well! Just got the rift last week and am looking to play some multiplayer games. 
  • ZanduZandu Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    Add me to
  • frankelfertfrankelfert Posts: 38
    Brain Burst
    Feel free to add me (for now i'm playing multiplayer games like Echo Arena and Dead and Buried)
  • daxter79daxter79 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Daxter79 sono italiano se ci va aggiungetemi
  • TapZxKTapZxK Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Hi, Just got my Rift Yesterday, feel free to add me. :)
  • FilmgeekTimmyFilmgeekTimmy Posts: 6
    Brain Burst
    Literally just hooked up my Rift tonight and I couldn't be more excited! 35 yr old dude from Long Island, New York 
  • rooroorooroorooroo Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    UK fellow VR'er here..
    I'm enjoying The Golf Club VR, Eleven, Sportbar VR and Elite on the rift at the moment. Feel free to add me if you're friendly! :D
  • dylan.stepp1dylan.stepp1 Posts: 1
    NerveGear

gear vr: bilyds132 (i hope)