Calling all Rift owners - 1.17 starts rolling out today! New updates include Parties chat system, release notes for recent app updates, and more! As always, your feedback is appreciated, let us know what you think.FEATURES:
- Oculus Library:
- You can now see detailed release notes for recent app updates, including the Oculus system software, from the Updates screen in Library.
- You can now quickly launch all apps that support Rift from within the Oculus software, even if you acquired those apps from outside the Oculus Store.
- Parties for Rift: In Oculus Home or Universal Menu, select a friend and choose Invite to Party. Friends in your party can chat with you across Rift apps, or wherever you go in VR. Each party can support a total of 4 people at a time.
- Mixed Reality Capture: Further improvements to the calibration tool.
- Fixed an issue where reconnecting the Rift headset wouldn't fully restore functionality after being disconnected.
- Fixed an issue with lens slider settings not being respected in some situations.
- Fixed an issue with the floor shifting while you're in VR.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements, stability enhancement, and bug fixes.