cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead and Buried Friends

squidbreakfast
Protege
Hi guys. It's been really quiet on Dead and Buried the last couple of days - really long waiting times to find a game. I love playing and I am not particularly good at it but if anyone would like to add me, feel free! I can play this for hours and its holidays now but even through daytime it is really quiet.

Help a sista out 🙂
I like trains. Tech stuff. Being a hermit. Baking and getting baked.

i7 7700K  |  MSI Z270 M5  |  HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133  |  MSI GTX 1080 X 8G  |  Corsair Hydro H115i RGB  |  Corsair RM750x  |  Seagate 2TB  |  Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250 GB  |  Corsair Obsidian 450D  |

16 REPLIES 16

N0cturnalW0lf
Protege
I actually drop onto one knee - its more stable than when I just crouch, I can get a bit lower and I can get up quicker than if I was down on both knees.

Banyans
Explorer
New rift user, feel free to add me.

grant666uk
Explorer
Noticed the in oculus game icon has changed to Summer of Guns. New update incoming ??

GaijinVR
Explorer
Just got my Gear VR..If someone wants to add me as friend (is that ok if is GEAR VR?...... my id is GaijinVR  .  (Galaxy s7+GEar VR+controler) ..im over 30..just in case anyone want to know.

Virtual_Boy
Honored Guest
Send me an add! I really have been enjoying this game but it's hard to find full games most of the time.

NeloDiavolo
Protege
I just got my touch controllers this weekend and have yet to play this. I definitely could use a few friends since I'm the only one who has a VR headset.  😄

Andras1976
Honored Guest
Hello. I love this game and i would like to play with peoples from my friend list. However when i am playing with the headset and i see if one of my friends invite me to play i can not join his play. It is so difficult to play together with my friends.  Do you know why is it? Or what schould i do differently?
Are there any players who speak hungarian? 🙂

Thanks