cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

no. They took the money already for processing people

No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing

Weird :neutral: Well then it just takes time before they get it maybe? 

Aaron_Kortteenn
Honored Guest

T90125 said:

Hi! I'm in Finland, and ordered my Rift on 26.7. Order processed 8.8 and shipped 9.8. Received it this evening 14.8, the UPS driver delivered it at about 20:00. It's AMAZING, all is forgiven Oculus. It was worth the agonizing wait.

I'm envious. I'm from Finland as well, ordered on 26.7 like you, and I've been stuck in processing for over a week.

HiCZoK
Protege

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing

yep... money is gone since 9th and no info on shipping yet. Only processing. This is getting annoying but I guess they still work until like midnight here in europe, so it might still ship

Nicki462
Protege
 HiCZoK said:

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

yep... money is gone since 9th and no info on shipping yet. Only processing. This is getting annoying but I guess they still work until like midnight here in europe, so it might still ship

@HiCZoK Let's hope so. I would lioke to get it before this weekendbenjamin.kvandahl said:

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

Weird :neutral: Well then it just takes time before they get it maybe? 

@"benjamin.kvandahl" I'm guessing they are shipping soon'ish since the money is gone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lonian.se said:

Sweden here. Ordered the 16th July, I got a confirmation mail that I should update my payment method last week, and so I did. Pyment got accepted but 5 days later it was withdrawn and money back at my bank account. What the f?!
Mailing back and forth to ocoulus support, they are looking in to what has happened. That was 2 days ago.

So it has been almost a month now of waiting.
Now I see Amazon has the deal and I can get Oculus within 2 days.
I guess I will not get the XboxOne controller but I start to loose paitience. 

Norway here and, sadly, the same horror story. Ordered on 17th July. Last week got an email from Oculus, saying that the order is paused due to payment problems -- 3 and a half weeks later! W.T.F.

If tjos Facebook company keeps being shitty, I guess the only other option is amazon, but that means paying extra for import...

I have now canceled my order and order from UK Amazon. Sure it is a little bit more in shipping but at least I don't need to wait no longer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oculus-Rift-and-Touch-Bundle/dp/B073X8N1YW/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&...

Anonymous
Not applicable

The money was not on my account as well, but five days later I got them back.
The message on my bank said "Pre-oculus", and I talked to my bank, it is how the bank work. The money was not actually taken from oculus store, just on hold for the bank.  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Going to sleep now looks like a day to a few days to shipping status, i hope i get it before school(next week). I was hoping it would been faster from Processing to Shipping. i will be happy if it is here before or on friday. 

Alcarin
Explorer
Order has been processing (and money has been reserved on my bank account) for six days now. Still no sign of a shipment update. Frankly getting quite tired of this.

T90125
Explorer

T90125 said:

Hi! I'm in Finland, and ordered my Rift on 26.7. Order processed 8.8 and shipped 9.8. Received it this evening 14.8, the UPS driver delivered it at about 20:00. It's AMAZING, all is forgiven Oculus. It was worth the agonizing wait.

I'm envious. I'm from Finland as well, ordered on 26.7 like you, and I've been stuck in processing for over a week.

Strange that it's stuck in processing for some and already received by others with the same order date. I hope you receive yours soon!

murgo
Honored Guest
Finally got mine (Finland) today. Ordered on 24.7. from oculus.com, UPS brought it home and didn't have to pay for any extra fees apart from the 449€. Got the one box set, but it's cool. Thanks Oculus, I'm pretty happy!