cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

joseba_1980
Explorer
finally! shipped yesterday, it will arrive on friday by the end of day! payment done via paypal 🙂

Nicki462
Protege

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

no. They took the money already for processing people

No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing

yep... money is gone since 9th and no info on shipping yet. Only processing. This is getting annoying but I guess they still work until like midnight here in europe, so it might still ship

@HiCZoK Let's hope so. I would lioke to get it before this weekendbenjamin.kvandahl said:

Nicki462 said:

HiCZoK said:

no. They took the money already for processing people

No they do not take it before shipping it so the payment is on hold. They take it when they are shipping it.

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That's not true. The money is no longer on my account and my order is still in processing

Weird :neutral: Well then it just takes time before they get it maybe? 

@"benjamin.kvandahl" I'm guessing they are shipping soon'ish since the money is gone.

Any new status. Just found out it is still reserved if my bank is right. 
No updates unfortunately  😕 

AntoineUbi
Explorer
Sweden: Ordered July 27, Processed August 8... but still not shipped as of today (August 15).
It seems to be better to live in Finland according to recent posts in this thread 😄 

RGnt
Honored Guest
@AntoineUbi Friend of mine ordered his was it July 14 or around there, and got it following wednesday (19th) and yes he is also Finnish 😄

dvkkha
Honored Guest
Austria - Ordered August 8th, no new status.
TF2 HUD for the Rift: Specs: PC:Intel i7-3770S 3.1GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB, 16GB RAM

Dunet1
Honored Guest
Ordered the 5th August, changed to processing and money withdrawn from account on the 8th, been on "processing for shipping" since the 8th August.. - Norway btw

Nicki462
Protege
Got an email 40 min. ago that my order is on it's way YAY :smiley:  @"benjamin.kvandahl"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicki462 said:

Got an email 40 min. ago that my order is on it's way YAY :smiley:  @"benjamin.kvandahl"

:disappointed: Not sure what oculus has done to me. I sendt this "I just checked my bank and the money is back is this normal when processing. it was on hold for a few hours ago" they responded back with this "

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Oculus Support!

To clarify, were you refunded the full amount that you were charged?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Elena
Oculus Support" 

i responded back it was on processing and it was reserved and my bank said it was still reserved. 😐

Edit: i was reading it wrong, xd. 

HiCZoK
Protege
So... 5th day of processing status is coming to an end (almost 7pm in Poland). Should I write email to them?

Nicki462
Protege

HiCZoK said:

So... 5th day of processing status is coming to an end (almost 7pm in Poland). Should I write email to them?
@HiCZoK I would wait till tomorrow.

Mine went into procesing thursday (The 10th) and just went into shipping an hour and ten minutes ago.I'm guessing that they could set a shit load of orders to processing but they couldn't ship them all at once so they are shipping them in the order that the orders went in so if you ordered yours after me (I ordered july 29) You have to wait a little longer.

Nicki462 said:

:disappointed: Not sure what oculus has done to me. I sendt this "I just checked my bank and the money is back is this normal when processing. it was on hold for a few hours ago" they responded back with this "

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Oculus Support!

To clarify, were you refunded the full amount that you were charged?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Elena
Oculus Support" 

i responded back it was on processing and it was reserved and my bank said it was still reserved. 😐

Edit: i was reading it wrong, xd.  

@"benjamin.kvandahl" That kinda sucks.  😞
Kinda weird how they took your money and then gave them back to you. Keep me posted though, I wanna know what happens tou your order 🙂