cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update for Echo Arena! Spectator Mode, Joust changes, party options, and more!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Patch notes!

Echo Arena: Skill-based matchmaking!

Lone Echo: Performance patch!

You can join the Echo Discord server by clicking on this invite code: https://discord.gg/bPB7v8d

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
41 REPLIES 41

Skaut69
Honored Guest

This game is amazing , has any one else made it to crew chambers on the visitor ship ? 😉 seems the game has stopped  there, been floating around, even went back one level and did again,  have not found any thing too activate.  

Do you understand that you've just posted a huge spoiler to this game ?

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Meh, it's not really that big of a spoiler. The game trailer shows a ship arriving suddenly near the station--that's a bigger spoiler than a mention of a "visitor" ship.

The "visitor" ship could be something as mundane as a bunch of politicians visiting the space station.

VCabrown451
Explorer

nalex66 said:

Meh, it's not really that big of a spoiler. The game trailer shows a ship arriving suddenly near the station--that's a bigger spoiler than a mention of a "visitor" ship.

The "visitor" ship could be something as mundane as a bunch of politicians visiting the space station.

yea we did say how you do that ,this game is Awesome ,thanks nalex66

EliteSPA
Superstar
The day I see parties finally integrated I will be happy 
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Namsan_FR
Honored Guest
I was very surprised to see that on the patch note
(If a player's hardware is under 12GB of RAM, default settings will be changed to "Low")

That mean we need 14/16GB to played in Medium ? What about in High ? 32GB ?^^
I am currently looking for a new PC setup, my old one is a dinosaur ...

- Do i need 32GB to played in the best condition with every option set to High ?
- Same question about the 1080 or 1080 TI ...

Thanks !

nalex66
MVP
MVP
New patch today!

Patch notes!

Echo Arena: Parties!!

Lone Echo: Optimization and bug fixes.

flyboone
Expert Protege
Yeah! Did you get an update Nalex? I'm not seeing one on my side yet. 
Dead and Buried Quick Draw Chamion

nalex66
MVP
MVP

flyboone said:

Yeah! Did you get an update Nalex? I'm not seeing one on my side yet. 

I've just now got on my computer (busy day), and it's currently downloading. No update showing for Lone Echo though, just Echo Arena.

Wildt
Consultant

nalex66 said:

Echo Arena: Parties!!

PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Hi everyone!

As a reminder, the devs are very active on our Discord server; we'd love to have you join us there. We have channels for finding friends to party with, reporting bugs quickly (and so we can chat back and get more info from you just as fast), as well as channels dedicated to teaming up with others for the upcoming tournaments.

You can join the Discord by clicking on this invite code: https://discord.gg/bPB7v8d