cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

TriedGryphon
Honored Guest
For any of you from Belgium. I ordered the 30th, Processed the 9th, shipped the 10th and it arrived the 14th.

AdrianPedersen
Honored Guest
I ordered mine. on 26.07. I put in my payment method and so on, but never understood what to do next. I suddently recieved a mail on  08.08. Telling me that they couldnt complete the payment, because I didnt have money on the account at this time. Ofc not, how could I know when they will charge me, when they have no info regarding this. 
I updated my method to paypal, since normal visa/kredit wouldnt work. I got new mail 10.08 that my order was completed, that I would get a mail soon with delivery info etc. 
I got my mail today 15.08 that the order is in shipping process, and are able to track the shipment with a code. 
I see that my order is being handled from Ireland - Dublin.
And under my payment, there is only 449Eur. 0 for shipping & handling.
But under payment it says "pay on delivery".  BUT it doesnt say how much to pay.. 
Either way, im both a little dissapointed in the lack of info, and the lack of support they can offer.
But I knew that it would take time, to process the order, since its a limited offer at 449Eur. 
If I would have bought this in Norway (where I ordered from) It would have cost me atleast 1000Eur for both Glasses and the touch controllers. So the waiting time I did not worry about.
They should atleast have like a "Final payment closer" or something. That when u order it for 449Eur u pay the same price u ordered for. Would suck if u get a mail after 2 weeks, telling u that the offer has ended, and u have to pay full price.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine. on 26.07. I put in my payment method and so on, but never understood what to do next. I suddently recieved a mail on  08.08. Telling me that they couldnt complete the payment, because I didnt have money on the account at this time. Ofc not, how could I know when they will charge me, when they have no info regarding this. 
I updated my method to paypal, since normal visa/kredit wouldnt work. I got new mail 10.08 that my order was completed, that I would get a mail soon with delivery info etc. 
I got my mail today 15.08 that the order is in shipping process, and are able to track the shipment with a code. 
I see that my order is being handled from Ireland - Dublin.
And under my payment, there is only 449Eur. 0 for shipping & handling.
But under payment it says "pay on delivery".  BUT it doesnt say how much to pay.. 
Either way, im both a little dissapointed in the lack of info, and the lack of support they can offer.
But I knew that it would take time, to process the order, since its a limited offer at 449Eur. 
If I would have bought this in Norway (where I ordered from) It would have cost me atleast 1000Eur for both Glasses and the touch controllers. So the waiting time I did not worry about.
They should atleast have like a "Final payment closer" or something. That when u order it for 449Eur u pay the same price u ordered for. Would suck if u get a mail after 2 weeks, telling u that the offer has ended, and u have to pay full price.

Just contact support. Check your account if they have given it back they did it with me so i need to pay when it comes..

HiCZoK
Protege

For any of you from Belgium. I ordered the 30th, Processed the 9th, shipped the 10th and it arrived the 14th.

That lucky fast!
Also ordered on 30th and waiting on processing since 10th :smile:

How do You like it ?!

cainpl
Explorer

HiCZoK said:

That lucky fast!
Also ordered on 30th and waiting on processing since 10th :smile:

Just like me. I ordered on 3.08 but since 10th when I recieved info about processing nothing happened.

Alcarin
Explorer
I just got a sinking feeling. Checking the newest shipment tracking info, both of my shipments (Sensor and Rift/Touch bundle) are registered as 1.1 kg packages. I'm worried that Oculus have managed to ship me two sensors instead. I've handed in a support ticket to get them to double check this, but has anyone else experienced this during the sale?

Nafster
Honored Guest
Denmark:

Ordered on the 5 aug. processinng from the 8th,.,.shipped the 15 aug,.,.Scheduled Delivery:

Thursday, 17-08-2017 , By End of Day ( ups ) shipped from Netherlands

Boneboys
Protege
France.
3rd sensor ordered 10/08.
Processed 11/08.
Still waiting...
I'll give it another week or so ôô
Get a Grasp, get a Grip, get Rifting.

Hestkulan
Honored Guest
ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.

Donkeyoatay
Protege
Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.