cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Nicki462
Protege

SwedeHog said:

ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.

Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.

Your orders will probably ship today or tomorrow. Just wait a little longer 🙂

Vagax
Honored Guest
I first ordered from Oculus but the date stayed on TBA for like 3 days so i cancelled and went for Amazon which said it would deliver between 19-23 august, i eventually ended up paying 10 euro extra and bought it at a local retailer which sold it for 460 euro and i could grab one the same day.

In the end, check Amazon for the Rift and get it from there, its really annoying how Oculus doesn't provide a estimate delivery date,

HiCZoK
Protege
Anyone got shipping status today? I didn't yet

cainpl
Explorer

HiCZoK said:

Anyone got shipping status today?

Unfortunately not.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well i found out they got the payment but well it does not update on my app :neutral: So i will contact my bank if it has not been updated tomorrow. So i do not need to pay at delivery.

Rustyeh
Honored Guest
I've got my shipping confirmation today!!
Ordered: 30.07
Processing: 10.8
Shipped: 16.8
No information on arrival yet, hoping it would be Friday. 🙂

HiCZoK
Protege

Rustyeh said:

I've got my shipping confirmation today!!
Ordered: 30.07
Processing: 10.8
Shipped: 16.8
No information on arrival yet, hoping it would be Friday. 🙂

nice! This gives me some hope! What time did You received notification ?
What country ?

MrCynic_X
Explorer
From UK.
Ordered: 31.07.17
Processing: 10.08.17
Shipped: 16.08.17
Delivery Expected: 18/08/2017
Package coming from Netherlands by UPS.

cainpl
Explorer
HiCZoK, maybe we will recieve information about shipping today. I keep my fingers crossed 🙂

HiCZoK
Protege

cainpl said:

HiCZoK, maybe we will recieve information about shipping today. I keep my fingers crossed 🙂

Maybe, maybe!
I am so impatient... yet I remember waiting months for dk1 and like 2 months for dk2.. And people say You get smarter with age lol