cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicki462 said:

My tracking number says that my headset is in My town and out for delivery. Too bad that i have to go to work in 45 min. And then be at work for 6 hours. 

Mine is out for delivery now :smiley: Need to contact my bank soon about payment not updated on my app

Dunet1
Honored Guest

Dunet said:

Dunet said:

Ordered the 5th August, changed to processing and money withdrawn from account on the 8th, been on "processing for shipping" since the 8th August.. - Norway btw

They just shipped my extra sensor, no rift bundle though :neutral:

Its supposed to be here today! both the bundle and the extra sensor/cam. 
I did not quite understand why there is literally no history on my bank anymore as far as the payment goes. 
Its the weirdest thing, absolutely no trace whatsoever even though it showed up on my bank transfer history the other day. I am assuming you pay on delivery, but still weird that there is absolutely no trace of it on transfer history

Dunet1
Honored Guest

Alcarin said:

I just got a sinking feeling. Checking the newest shipment tracking info, both of my shipments (Sensor and Rift/Touch bundle) are registered as 1.1 kg packages. I'm worried that Oculus have managed to ship me two sensors instead. I've handed in a support ticket to get them to double check this, but has anyone else experienced this during the sale?

I think you're sinking feeling might be justified. I have 2 orders coming to me, 1 is 5kg something and the other one is 1 kg something.. :neutral:

Dunet1
Honored Guest
Now it say "clearance in progress" but it used to "out for delivery" weird they go backwards. 
Assuming this is not me fucked... :smile:
17.08.201710:10Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
17.08.201710:10Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.

Nicki462
Protege
I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play 🙂 

Dunet1
Honored Guest

Nicki462 said:

I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play 🙂 

Home delivery? what does the status say then?

Nicki462
Protege

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

Yeah home delivery and it just says delivered

Vinushka
Honored Guest
I'm finally got the shipping two days ago and gonna arrive tomorrow 18/08 but cause my luck is the best one, I'm gonna be working outside my city all the weekend :'D well i guess that what you call first world problems.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicki462 said:

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.

Dunet1
Honored Guest

Nicki462 said:

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.

Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs/ clearing Agency?