cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Gargunza73
Explorer
Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

So please share your experience and status of your order, mine was ordered on the 16th so first day to count is really the 17th, of course is still at "order" status and support gave me the usual no ETA copy/paste answer. I'm in Spain BTW.

Thanks in advance for you feedback.
1,501 REPLIES 1,501

HiCZoK
Protege
I see it's available in amazon again... I bet it would be here early next week if I ordered now.

But my rift is in processing for eactly a week now so not sure when they will ship it.
Interesting part is that my money is back on cc. Support said they only checked at start of processing if I have the money and they will take it for real when it will ship. But I wonder when that will be...

They also said it might be troublesome to cancel order if it's already in processing status. So it's probably better idea to jsut wait for shiping status

javelinnl
Honored Guest
The Netherlands here, ordered august 6th and received it today. I never even received a shipping notification, it just showed up.

Nafster
Honored Guest
Just got mine  B) from the 5 aug 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play 🙂 

Home delivery? what does the status say then?

Yeah home delivery and it just says delivered

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.

Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs/ clearing Agency? 

It was shipped through UPS to say so it took 2 days before it came. 1 day if you live in Oslo.

Nicki462
Protege

Nicki462 said:

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play 🙂 

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.

I just got home and havn't unpacked it yet. I will in a sec tho 🙂 

FlyingLurr
Honored Guest

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

Dunet said:

Nicki462 said:

Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs/ clearing Agency? 

My order was about 2 hours at Oslo customs

HiCZoK
Protege
So how is it today?
Anyone from 30th july, 10th processing got their purchase shipped?
Mine is still on processing and seems that money is back on cc, ready for them to charge.

Marlonneke
Honored Guest

javelinnl said:

The Netherlands here, ordered august 6th and received it today. I never even received a shipping notification, it just showed up.

I ordered August 2nd from the Netherlands. Status changed to processing a week ago ... still nothing.
Kids are driving me nuts!! They only got 1 more week of holidays left ... 😞

Meanwhile CoolBlue is delivering them within 24 hours .... I shouldn't have listened to the people telling me that oculus was also delivering fast.

AntoineUbi
Explorer
Final report for me (Sweden):
- Ordered: July 27
- Processed: August 8
- Shipped: August 15
- Received: August 17 - yay! 🙂

I hope everyone will receive its Rift quickly now - the situation seems much better overall.

Anonymous
Not applicable

javelinnl said:

Wow, really? When did they mark it as processing if they even did that? I ordered on the 6th as well and it only changed to processing on the 15th.