New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Comments

• javelinnljavelinnl Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    The Netherlands here, ordered august 6th and received it today. I never even received a shipping notification, it just showed up.
  • NafsterNafster Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Just got mine  B) from the 5 aug 
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:
    I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play :) 
    Home delivery? what does the status say then?

Yeah home delivery and it just says delivered
    I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.
    Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs/ clearing Agency? 
    It was shipped through UPS to say so it took 2 days before it came. 1 day if you live in Oslo.
  • Nicki462Nicki462 Posts: 77
    Brain Burst
    Nicki462 said:
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:
    I can see on the tracking page that it has been delivered 30 min. ago. 3 hours of work left and then i get to go home and play :) 

I got for 2 and half hours ago, and was playing 10 min after i got it. It is amazing, and i am tired after playing 2 hours.

I just got home and havn't unpacked it yet. I will in a sec tho :) 
  • FlyingLurrFlyingLurr Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:

Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs/ clearing Agency? 
    My order was about 2 hours at Oslo customs
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    So how is it today?
    Anyone from 30th july, 10th processing got their purchase shipped?
    Mine is still on processing and seems that money is back on cc, ready for them to charge.
  • MarlonnekeMarlonneke Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    javelinnl said:
    The Netherlands here, ordered august 6th and received it today. I never even received a shipping notification, it just showed up.
    I ordered August 2nd from the Netherlands. Status changed to processing a week ago ... still nothing.
    Kids are driving me nuts!! They only got 1 more week of holidays left ... :(

Meanwhile CoolBlue is delivering them within 24 hours .... I shouldn't have listened to the people telling me that oculus was also delivering fast.
  • AntoineUbiAntoineUbi Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Final report for me (Sweden):
    - Ordered: July 27
    - Processed: August 8
    - Shipped: August 15
    - Received: August 17 - yay! :)

I hope everyone will receive its Rift quickly now - the situation seems much better overall.

• JutastreJutastre Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    javelinnl said:
    Wow, really? When did they mark it as processing if they even did that? I ordered on the 6th as well and it only changed to processing on the 15th.
  • MarlonnekeMarlonneke Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    javelinnl said:
    I ordered August 2nd from the Netherlands. Status changed to processing a week ago ... still nothing.
    Kids are driving me nuts!! They only got 1 more week of holidays left ... :(

Meanwhile CoolBlue is delivering them within 24 hours .... I shouldn't have listened to the people telling me that oculus was also delivering fast.

Well ... just got home from work and found the Oculus waiting for me :)
  • cainplcainpl Posts: 11
    Brain Burst
    Yeah! Oculus has been shipped! I feel like there's weight off my shoulders. ETA 21.08.2017.
    I hope your orders will be completed soon as well.
  • HestkulanHestkulan Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Update: ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and has been shipped tonight. 
    Art3mis
    edited August 2017
    SwedeHog said:
    Update: ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and has been shipped tonight. 
    gratz!
    Sweden ?

Nice. Mine is shipped too it seems.(I just checked) but I did not got email and money is stil on my cc. I hope there won't be any trouble
  • APPREFINEAPPREFINE Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Poland here,
    Ordered August 2nd
    Processed August 10th
    Shipped August 17th from Netherlands,
    should arrive August 21th :)
  • HestkulanHestkulan Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    HiCZoK said:
    SwedeHog said:
    gratz!
    Sweden ?

Nice. Mine is shipped too it seems.(I just checked) but I did not got email and money is stil on my cc. I hope there won't be any trouble
    Yup, i am from sweden, and they sent it from ze Netherlands
  • DonkeyfumblerDonkeyfumbler Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    Still processing (has been since the 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.
    Brain Burst
    Nicki462 said:
    SwedeHog said:
    ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.
    Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.
    Your orders will probably ship today or tomorrow. Just wait a little longer :)
    Not like I have a choice - no-one else sells the sensor on it's own :( (I note the fact that there is a happy emoji and a neutral emoji, but no unhappy emoji to choose from on this forum - I wonder why?)
  • DunetDunet Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Nicki462 said:
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:

Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs?
    Brain Burst
    Still processing (has been since the 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.
    Brain Burst
    Nicki462 said:
    SwedeHog said:
    ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and nothing since.
    Still processing (since 11/08) - what a shambles this lot are.
    Your orders will probably ship today or tomorrow. Just wait a little longer :)
    Not like I have a choice - no-one else sells the sensor on it's own :( (I note the fact that there is a happy emoji and a neutral emoji, but no unhappy emoji to choose from on this forum - I wonder why?)
  • DunetDunet Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Nicki462 said:
    Dunet said:
    Nicki462 said:

Benjamin you are also in Norway I assume? how long was the holdup at Oslo customs?
    Art3mis
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    So... 5th day of processing status is coming to an end (almost 7pm in Poland). Should I write email to them?
    @HiCZoK I would wait till tomorrow.

Mine went into procesing thursday (The 10th) and just went into shipping an hour and ten minutes ago.I'm guessing that they could set a shit load of orders to processing but they couldn't ship them all at once so they are shipping them in the order that the orders went in so if you ordered yours after me (I ordered july 29) You have to wait a little longer.
    Nicki462 said:
    Got an email 40 min. ago that my order is on it's way YAY :smiley:  @benjamin.kvandahl
    :disappointed: Not sure what oculus has done to me. I sendt this "I just checked my bank and the money is back is this normal when processing. it was on hold for a few hours ago" they responded back with this "

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Oculus Support!

To clarify, were you refunded the full amount that you were charged?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

i responded back it was on processing and it was reserved and my bank said it was still reserved. :|

Edit: i was reading it wrong, xd.  

@benjamin.kvandahl That kinda sucks.  :(
    Kinda weird how they took your money and then gave them back to you. Keep me posted though, I wanna know what happens tou your order :)
    THEY JUST SHIPPED IT :smiley:
    Cool. So they work this late?
    Art3mis
    Nicki462 said:
    HiCZoK said:
    So... 5th day of processing status is coming to an end (almost 7pm in Poland). Should I write email to them?
    @HiCZoK I would wait till tomorrow.

Mine went into procesing thursday (The 10th) and just went into shipping an hour and ten minutes ago.I'm guessing that they could set a shit load of orders to processing but they couldn't ship them all at once so they are shipping them in the order that the orders went in so if you ordered yours after me (I ordered july 29) You have to wait a little longer.
    Nicki462 said:
    Got an email 40 min. ago that my order is on it's way YAY :smiley:  @benjamin.kvandahl
    :disappointed: Not sure what oculus has done to me. I sendt this "I just checked my bank and the money is back is this normal when processing. it was on hold for a few hours ago" they responded back with this "

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Oculus Support!

To clarify, were you refunded the full amount that you were charged?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Elena
    Oculus Support" 

i responded back it was on processing and it was reserved and my bank said it was still reserved. :|

Edit: i was reading it wrong, xd.  

@benjamin.kvandahl That kinda sucks.  :(
    Kinda weird how they took your money and then gave them back to you. Keep me posted though, I wanna know what happens tou your order :)
    THEY JUST SHIPPED IT :smiley:
    Cool. So they work this late?
  • JutastreJutastre Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Got my tracking number today, says it should arrive on Tuesday 22nd. That's after ordering on the 6th, getting processing status on the 15th. Two weeks all in all not too bad. From the sound of things they've caught up with the delays.
    I'm so excited :smiley:
  • skunkr1derskunkr1der Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    ordered Aug 6, changed to 'processing' Aug 15, just received tracking details, delivery scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) smiley
  • bossskibossski Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    HiCZoK said:
    SwedeHog said:
    gratz!
    Sweden ?

I got my money back on my card as well and the invoice says: payment due on receipt, so I guess we have to prepare some money when the package is delivered (21.08 in case, can't wait!)
    Art3mis
    edited August 2017
    bossski said:
    HiCZoK said:
    SwedeHog said:
    gratz!
    Sweden ?

I got my money back on my card as well and the invoice says: payment due on receipt, so I guess we have to prepare some money when the package is delivered (21.08 in case, can't wait!)
    I sont think so.
    Maybe they will charge cc soon?
    edit: They charged the card during the night. Check Your card dude
  • BoneboysBoneboys Posts: 68
    Hiro Protagonist
    My 3rd sensor is on its way to my door today.
    Ordered the 10/08 coming soon™
    Get a Grasp, get a Grip, get Rifting.
  • RugtveitVRRugtveitVR Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    bossski said:
    HiCZoK said:
    SwedeHog said:
    gratz!
    Sweden ?

No you do not need to, if your money is still on your account your bank is just late. So do not use to much of your money.
  • elshaganelshagan Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    7th business day stuck and counting in processing for shipping for my touch controllers. Oh, well maybe next week... Sadly if it wasn't for the price difference I'd purchase from a retailer but here in Sweden they charge 200 euro for touch