cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I come face to face with Pennywise from IT!!

VirtualRealityO
Adventurer
In this video I check out the IT: FLOAT VR experience. The VR Experience is better than other movie tie in experiences I've tried in the past such as Alien and Ghost In The Shell. 

If you want to avoid spoilers and try out the experience for yourself you can check it out here either in VR or on your desktop / mobile phone - https://youtu.be/FHUErvVAeIw

The best way to watch this using the Oculus Rift is to copy the link above and open Virtual Desktop. On the video tab paste the link in and wait for it to download. Once complete you can check out the experience in the Rift.

Have fun and remember, they all float down here 😄
www.youtube.com/virtualrealityoasis
29 REPLIES 29

cybereality
Grand Champion
NOPE NOPE NOPE
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I Concur
WAAAGH!

Percy1983
Superstar
I like it, but will let my brother try it first 😄
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 16GB RAM 1866mhz + i5-3570K at 4.5Ghz + Coolermaster Nepton 140XL cooler Sapphire 8GB RX 580 Nitro+ 256Gb SDD Samsung Evo 850 +3x2TB in raid 0 with 64GB SSD cache Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition + Toughpower 875w

VirtualRealityO
Adventurer

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Hahaha!

VirtualRealityO
Adventurer

Percy1983 said:

I like it, but will let my brother try it first 😄 

Good plan XD

shiari
Heroic Explorer

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Exactly that!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure who the actor is but Tim Curry was MILES better. Still a good VR experience though!

I love scary games and films 😄

cybereality
Grand Champion
Tim Curry by himself no makeup or anything is scary enough.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might have to re-watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show now I'm thinking about it. Hopefully @vannagirl  is going to be okay with me borrowing her underwear. 😛 B)