New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Comments

• migotmigot Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Are they sending bundle with controller now or new one without xo controler?
  • VeloxizationVeloxization Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    I ordered the 10th of August (Finland) and today on the 18th, they apparently tried the payment (I used PayPal) but it failed and the order was put on hold. I changed to debit and now the status is "order" again. I hope there won't be any problems and I don't have to wait too much longer...
  • joseba_1980joseba_1980 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    finally delivered!! (spain). :D

ordered july the 28th
    processing august 8th
    shipped: august 14th
    delivered august 18th
  • AlcarinAlcarin Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    migot said:
    Are they sending bundle with controller now or new one without xo controler?
    If earlier reports are correct, they ran out of the old bundle (with Xbox controller and Oculus Remote) around the 14th of july. Orders that are newer than that, will usually receive the new bundle with the Rift and the Touch controllers in one single box.
  • RGntRGnt Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Yush, my order went to Processing For shipping today (18th) and I ordered on 15th. Also people who got their moneys back from reserved, did your wait go over 2weeks?
  • kmaniakmania Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Ordered 15th, processed for shipping today (18th), netherlands
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    RGnt said:
    Yush, my order went to Processing For shipping today (18th) and I ordered on 15th. Also people who got their moneys back from reserved, did your wait go over 2weeks?
    Mine was in processing for 7 days. Money got back from reserved after 5th day of processing
    NerveGear
    Oh happy day! Even though UPS had my package listed as 1.10kgs, it turns out that it was the Rift/Touch bundle after all. Ordered 29th, processing from the 10th, shipped 15th and arrived 18th.
    Art3mis
    Alcarin said:
    Oh happy day! Even though UPS had my package listed as 1.10kgs, it turns out that it was the Rift/Touch bundle after all. Ordered 29th, processing from the 10th, shipped 15th and arrived 18th.
    great!
    What do you think about it ?!
  • bossskibossski Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    bossski said:
    HiCZoK said:
    SwedeHog said:
    Update: ordered on 1st aug, went in to processed 10th aug, and has been shipped tonight. 
    gratz!
    Sweden ?

Nice. Mine is shipped too it seems.(I just checked) but I did not got email and money is stil on my cc. I hope there won't be any trouble

I got my money back on my card as well and the invoice says: payment due on receipt, so I guess we have to prepare some money when the package is delivered (21.08 in case, can't wait!)
    No you do not need to, if your money is still on your account your bank is just late. So do not use to much of your money.
    You were right. After one day I can finally see the charge on my card. Now, all that's left is to wait for the delivery :)
  • VeloxizationVeloxization Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    I ordered the 10th of August (Finland) and today on the 18th, they apparently tried the payment (I used PayPal) but it failed and the order was put on hold. I changed to debit and now the status is "order" again. I hope there won't be any problems and I don't have to wait too much longer...
    DC payment also failed. I noticed that the address on my PayPal account was still outdated so I changed it to match the one I gave at Oculus store. I also double-checked that my PayPal account is verified and that I have the required money on my bank account. If it doesn't work this time, I'll send a ticket to support.
  • MrCynic_XMrCynic_X Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Ordered from UK.

Ordered: 31.07.17
    Processing: 10.08.17
    Shipped: 16.08.17
    Delivered: 18/08/2017

Can't wait to play this unfortunately we are moving soon so will have to stay like this for a few weeks. See you in the multiplayer's :-D

Took a picture of it in all its glory after opening the box (below) as that is all i can do right now until we have moved but OMG looks awesome. PS took it with my phone lol S8+ takes nice pictures after editing of course (which was also done on the phone)

NerveGear
    HiCZoK said:
    Alcarin said:
    great!
    What do you think about it ?!
    I'm having huge amounts of fun thus far :grin:
    It's sort of the feeling of discovering video games as a kid, all over again.

Still figuring a lot of stuff out, but thoroughly enjoying the experience.
  • RustyehRustyeh Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    HiCZoK said:
    Rustyeh said:
    I've got my shipping confirmation today!!
    Ordered: 30.07
    Processing: 10.8
    Shipped: 16.8
    No information on arrival yet, hoping it would be Friday. :)
    nice! This gives me some hope! What time did You received notification ?
    What country ?
    Sorry I wasn't able to answer here sooner. I got it at around 20. Im from Finland. Arrival confirmed for next Tuesday, so 22.08. :)
  • RustyehRustyeh Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Only got one trackking number and the weight of the package is 5.30 kg. Is this the new bundle or the old bundle?
    Art3mis
    Rustyeh said:
    Only got one trackking number and the weight of the package is 5.30 kg. Is this the new bundle or the old bundle?
    new. no xbox controller and no oculus remote.
  • troelshtroelsh Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    I cancelled my order with Oculus and ordered the same summer oculus/touch bundle at the same price from amazon uk (I live in denmark), I ordered thursday, the oculus was sent friday and the UPS t&t expect delivery monday - I dont care if oculus or amazon delivers as long as I get the same product at the same price :)
    Ordered this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oculus-Rift-and-Touch-Bundle/dp/B073X8N1YW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503255223&sr=8-1&keywords=oculus

• RGntRGnt Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    2nd last update from me, Ordered on 14th (even if I said 15th earlier), processed on the following friday (18th) and it went to shipping couple hours a go on 21st of august. Happy days for us Finns it seems :D
  • matmercymatmercy Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Ordered from: BELGUIM

Ordered:
    18th (17:39)
    Processing: 21th (01:37)
    Shipped: ?
    Delivered: ?

il' update once i have the shipping detailes.
  • kprWichurakprWichura Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    Ordered: 17th Aug, Poland
    Processing: 19th Aug
    Shipped: 22nd Aug
    Delivered: 24th Aug
  • Papercut1Papercut1 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Ordered the 7th of Aug to Norway, processed on the 15th and shipped today the 22th.
    Estimated delivery time the 30th. 
  • cainplcainpl Posts: 11
    Brain Burst
    Ordered: 3 august Poland
    Processing: 10 august 
    Shipped: 17 august
    Delivered: 21 august
  • JutastreJutastre Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    Got my bundle yesterday, too busy playing to post here. Ordered on the 6th, processing 15th, shipped on 17th and arrived on 22nd.
    Edit: Oh and I'm in Sweden.
  • matmercymatmercy Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    matmercy said:

Ordered:
    Shipped: ?
    Delivered: ?

il' update once i have the shipping detailes.
    update:

Ordered:
    Shipped: 22th
    Delivered: 23th

• KeendaryKeendary Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    From Switzerland
    (August)
    ordered 19th
    processed 21th
    shipped 24th
    delivered 28th

and it is SO cool..its ok to wait for so a wonderfull thing...
  • helvigmhelvigm Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Norway
    Ordered: 8th (aug)
    Processing: 15th
    Shipped: 23rd
    Delivered: 24th (only 22 hour delivery from NL, well done UPS!)
  • choomikchoomik Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Ordered from: POLAND

Ordered:
     21th August
    Processing: 22th August
    Shipped: 23th August
    Scheduled Delivery: 25th August

wow never thought it can arrive so fast
  • jowjehjowjeh Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    edited August 2017
    I ordered from Australia on Aug 9th - I've had 0 communication from oculus since... Just sent in a ticket. Really hoping to get a response of some kind.
  • NediocaNedioca Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I think that "

EUROPE ONLY

" means... Europe Only. :D 
    Peace
  • Hybrid03Hybrid03 Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    Ordered from: ITALY

Ordered:
     17th October
    Processing: ?