cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I come face to face with Pennywise from IT!!

VirtualRealityO
Adventurer
In this video I check out the IT: FLOAT VR experience. The VR Experience is better than other movie tie in experiences I've tried in the past such as Alien and Ghost In The Shell. 

If you want to avoid spoilers and try out the experience for yourself you can check it out here either in VR or on your desktop / mobile phone - https://youtu.be/FHUErvVAeIw

The best way to watch this using the Oculus Rift is to copy the link above and open Virtual Desktop. On the video tab paste the link in and wait for it to download. Once complete you can check out the experience in the Rift.

Have fun and remember, they all float down here 😄
www.youtube.com/virtualrealityoasis
29 REPLIES 29

vannagirl
Consultant

snowdog said:

Might have to re-watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show now I'm thinking about it. Hopefully @vannagirl  is going to be okay with me borrowing her underwear. 😛 B)

hahahaha

let me go get my car keys i brb
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Morgrum
Expert Trustee

snowdog said:

Might have to re-watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show now I'm thinking about it. Hopefully @vannagirl  is going to be okay with me borrowing her underwear. 😛 B)

No Snow im not Oiling down and playing Rocky again!
The buttered toast it sticks to the skin.
WAAAGH!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Clowns !!!! IT !!!!! I'm with cyber, fuck NOPE !!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Techy111 said:

Nobody on here can SERIOUSLY have a problem with clowns, surely? This forum is full of them! 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

snowdog said:

Techy111 said:

Nobody on here can SERIOUSLY have a problem with clowns, surely? This forum is full of them! 😄

That's the problem!  >:)

cybernettr
Superstar
I'm old enough to remember when most people considered clowns to be funny rather than scary...Emmett Kelly, Bozo etc.

Then, Hollywood.  😕

EliteSPA
Superstar
This movie is one of the reasons I hate clowns   :s
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm old enough to remember when most people considered clowns to be funny rather than scary...Emmett Kelly, Bozo etc.

Then, Hollywood.  😕

John Wayne Gacy probably didn't help matters either back in the day lol

Techy111
MVP
MVP
x48mnno96p5o.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

cybernettr
Superstar

snowdog said:

John Wayne Gacy probably didn't help matters either back in the day lol

Yeah. But one nut shouldn't be enough to smear a whole branch of entertainment.

(Hoping a famous VR developer doesn't turn out to be a mass murderer. Or how about someone goes around implanting a tiny gun into headsets? The moment you put one on...KABLOOOEY!)