New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

MadamLucks sketchbook

madamluckmadamluck Posts: 141
Art3mis
figured I'd start my own post for my artwork so I'm not posting multiple posts.

i think I do best with cartoons using medium. Out of all the things Ive drawn here lately Im most proud of this cartoon woman that I did today. I also found this style less frustrating to do and actually found myself really enjoying it. I still have a long ways to go with learning to use this program but I'm excited to see what else I can do! Hope you all like it... and also want to take everyone who has been very helpful and nice to me ❤️

Comments

• madamluckmadamluck Posts: 141
    Art3mis
    Forgot to add the video clip I recorded of it. Couldn't figure out how to upload a video so I used a free app to turn it into a gif 

• MattHickmanMattHickman Posts: 359 Oculus Staff
    wow, looks great. Nice work
  • MrOtsKradMrOtsKrad Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    very nice
    Art3mis
    @MattHickman @MrOtsKrad thank you both! ❤️
  • squidbreakfastsquidbreakfast Posts: 38
    Brain Burst
    Really nice to see what other people can do. I am a beginner myself, and little things like these are encouraging!
    I like trains. Tech stuff. Being a hermit. Baking and getting baked.

i7 7700K  |  MSI Z270 M5  |  HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133  |  MSI GTX 1080 X 8G  |  Corsair Hydro H115i RGB  |  Corsair RM750x  |  Seagate 2TB  |  Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250 GB  |  Corsair Obsidian 450D  |

Art3mis
    @squidbreakfast I'm still pretty new to all this too. I started really trying to use medium about 2 weeks or so ago. It's overwhelming at first as there's so much to learn but This community has been amazing and extremely helpful and I've learned a lot from them already. 
  • FrozenPeaFrozenPea Posts: 2,535 Valuable Player
    Turned out great! Eyes are looking really good too!
    Art3mis
    @FrozenPea thank you so much! This is my first "finished" sculpture that Ive done so far and I'm pretty proud of myself. I look forward to seeing what else I can do! 
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,005 Valuable Player
    madamluck said:
    today I tried my hand at sculpting a known cartoon- blossom from the powerpuff  girls. I think I did a pretty good job with her. 

i love this,

well done
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,867 Valuable Player
    So... you went from this.

To this...

In just a few weeks. Well done.

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
    Art3mis
    Thank you @vannagirl ❤️
    And seeing the comparison @Shadowmask72 it definitely an eye opener and a wow kinda moment lol. I've learned a lot from when I first opened medium to now. I wouldn't have made much progress if it hadn't been for the help and advice I got from here which I'm so thankful for! 
    Art3mis
    so i messed around today medium .havent been on in a while and today I felt like drawing.i saw a baby templet you could download so i did. didn't really know what to do so I started off messing around and then I went with a Man Baby sculpture lol

Manbaby is awesome

What do you plan to do with him, clothing coloring??
    Art3mis
    @vannagirl I thought about adding color and a diaper but medium started getting jittery, then froze up on me. Had to restart my computer as it too froze up. I don't have enough ram to keep up with medium . I was able to get the program back up and running but I'm hesitant to do more work on him.
    ohh this is a shame,

i have read of memory issues with medium before and needing much much more then average gaming

he deserves a nappy at least :)
  • VectorbellyVectorbelly Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    vannagirl said:
    ohh this is a shame,

i have read of memory issues with medium before and needing much much more then average gaming

he deserves a nappy at least :)
    How much RAM are you currently using?