cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MadamLucks sketchbook

madamluck
Heroic Explorer
figured I'd start my own post for my artwork so I'm not posting multiple posts.

i think I do best with cartoons using medium. Out of all the things Ive drawn here lately Im most proud of this cartoon woman that I did today. I also found this style less frustrating to do and actually found myself really enjoying it. I still have a long ways to go with learning to use this program but I'm excited to see what else I can do! Hope you all like it... and also want to take everyone who has been very helpful and nice to me ❤️

32dmppxw60gl.pnga8a7su91kzty.png
17 REPLIES 17

vannagirl
Consultant

madamluck said:

today I tried my hand at sculpting a known cartoon- blossom from the powerpuff  girls. I think I did a pretty good job with her. 

1vjkluji6ori.pngehap0oxbva4v.pngqp9a64wtyxgs.png

i love this,

well done
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
So... you went from this.
ugfjm638kiec.png

To this...
ehap0oxbva4v.png

In just a few weeks. Well done.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

madamluck
Heroic Explorer
Thank you @vannagirl ❤️
And seeing the comparison @Shadowmask72 it definitely an eye opener and a wow kinda moment lol. I've learned a lot from when I first opened medium to now. I wouldn't have made much progress if it hadn't been for the help and advice I got from here which I'm so thankful for! 

madamluck
Heroic Explorer
so i messed around today medium .havent been on in a while and today I felt like drawing.i saw a baby templet you could download so i did. didn't really know what to do so I started off messing around and then I went with a Man Baby sculpture lollmabhp4oeq8s.png0ztfcvmetj9t.png1lehewns4pez.pngktrwp4btgn8d.png

vannagirl
Consultant
Manbaby is awesome

What do you plan to do with him, clothing coloring??

madamluck
Heroic Explorer
@vannagirl I thought about adding color and a diaper but medium started getting jittery, then froze up on me. Had to restart my computer as it too froze up. I don't have enough ram to keep up with medium . I was able to get the program back up and running but I'm hesitant to do more work on him.

vannagirl
Consultant
ohh this is a shame,

i have read of memory issues with medium before and needing much much more then average gaming

he deserves a nappy at least 🙂

Vectorbelly
Explorer

vannagirl said:

ohh this is a shame,

i have read of memory issues with medium before and needing much much more then average gaming

he deserves a nappy at least 🙂

How much RAM are you currently using?
i5 7900 | Asus Z270 MB | 16GB DDR4 3600 | 2x GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5 | Corsair 1200w Modular