Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok, just to talk, lets imagine "how we wish the Oculus Home to be"

Kalec84
Heroic Explorer
Lets make a list of the stuff we want, I really hope to have:

-VR forum/chat
-Demo version for each game (even just some vr "screencaps" of the game are ok in my opinion)
-Refound policy... at this point everybody have it, and due to the nature of VR, i think this is a "must have" for oculus or they really rick to have all oculus owners buying from steam, since we can easly use the rift on steam games.
-vive/other HMD compatibility... simply let vive users be able to use the oculus store and buy/play game here too, steam did that, be smart and to that too oculus u.u

am i missing something? 🙂
34 REPLIES 34

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
For the love of God a text or notification system. I don't want to throw someone into a party when I can just send a simple message. 

HiCZoK
Protege
Oculus home is ok as it is.
Just add desktop usage as in bigscreen and make it possible to add shortcuts to games/apps without having to launch them first from steam or whatever

danknugz
Superstar
FOV for grown ups
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

danknugz
Superstar
oh this is about home. whatever
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Roaster said:

A clock.
Could even be like The Lab with things to do.
Second vote for Organize Items in Library.
Set or Reset height.
Couple of babes in the pool. (I hope nobody at Oculus fainted at the thought)

Reset height exists in the desktop app. Settings/Devices/Configure Rift/Set Floor Position.

Image result for reset floor position oculus

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo