cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I always get message "Sorry taking the to load of this problem persist" message

Star-lizard
Rising Star
Hello iv had my oculus for little over a week now and one thing iv noticed is I always get the message that says something like " Sorry taking time to load if this persists......"  When I load any game or vr app 
  Is this normal cpu highest usage iv seen during loading is usually below 50%
Intel 6700 processor 
Amd Rx 480 8g gaming 
16g ram 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, that is normal. Especially for larger games like The Climb. However, it should go away in around 5 - 10 seconds and the game will load (unless something is actually wrong).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

BeastyBaiter
Superstar
That seems to pop up every time a game takes more than a few seconds to load, so basically anything worth playing. I just ignore it. My OH games are installed on a Samsung 960 Evo nvme, so there is no faster way to load a game on a normal home PC without doing something crazy like RAID 0 with SSD's. So yeah, no way to "fix" it on our end.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, that is normal. Especially for larger games like The Climb. However, it should go away in around 5 - 10 seconds and the game will load (unless something is actually wrong).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

BeastyBaiter
Superstar
That seems to pop up every time a game takes more than a few seconds to load, so basically anything worth playing. I just ignore it. My OH games are installed on a Samsung 960 Evo nvme, so there is no faster way to load a game on a normal home PC without doing something crazy like RAID 0 with SSD's. So yeah, no way to "fix" it on our end.

Star-lizard
Rising Star
Ok thanks, being new to this it's nice to know what's normal 

flexy123
Superstar
Yeah have this with some games/apps even from SSD. Just ignore 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get that message and it never loads and says game has stopped

ogflatlander
Protege
Good thread.  I always get this and just wait for the game to load thinking that it is my mechanical drive but knowing some folks with SSD's get this as well makes my HDD upgrade less critical and gives me time to find the right deal.  

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get that message every time I run a new VR game because my Anti-Virus needs permission to allow the Rift to send an audio stream back to the PC.  In simple terms I have to push my headset up and click the "remember my choice for this app" and allow audio stream, after that no more "taking too long idiocy" for that particular game/app.

TLDR; when it happens, lift ya headset up and look at ya screen for permission messages 🙂

Star-lizard
Rising Star
I'll watch to see if anti virus is slowing things down thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable
how come this happens with some games and not others.  climb, aces high.  both won't load.