cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Sensor not detecting

TylerMaillet
Honored Guest
I had a two sensor setup working flawlessly and when I left for vacation for 6 days, I come back with some problems. It seems that one of my sensors is not reading. I had a USB extension on that one, and I tried it without the extension, and it still doesn't read. One of them reads perfectly in every USB slot on my computer but the other doesn't. I can do 1 sensor setup perfectly. It's not showing up at all. Not saying if a USB isn't compatible, not no loading circle thing, no X. Just nothing. 
17 REPLIES 17

MostHated_
Explorer
I bought my new sensor from Amazon and got it yesterday, it worked straight away with no issues.It is definitely 100% the other sensor that was bad. My step son and I played for like 4 hours last night "SuperHot". Apparently if you order a new sensor it comes with a free powered extension? I didnt order it, but it was in the box with it. 

TylerMaillet
Honored Guest
My sensor started detecting I think but not like fully detecting. It just had that loading signal. I think what happened and why that is is because I started using my touch controllers and it assumes I have another sensor to plug in. I reset my ENTIRE PC AND REINSTALLED WINDOWS and nothing even happened

TylerMaillet
Honored Guest
All they need to do is give me a shipping label and so far they have sent me the same email 3 times. All the emails (without me responding) are saying "We are getting high volume due to Rift Summer Sale and we will get to you as soon as possible"... Like you don't have to say that every single day you don't get back to me 😕 Also, if you have the time to write a message like that every day why can't you just send me a shipping label and all that? They asked for my address and name and everything and they said they will work on fixing the issue and now they are just giving me fillers 😕

TylerMaillet
Honored Guest
Still no response. They were giving me so many answers so fast and now it's been 9 days since their actual responses

ThatTechGuy
Protege
have tried using the second sensor by itself? like do each of the sensors work when there is only one of them plugged in?
AMD Ryzen 1800X | GYGABYTE GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GFX | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA GTX980 FTW |120GB SanDisk SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD | EVGA 850 GQ Power supply | Fractal Design Define S

TylerMaillet
Honored Guest
Yeah I've tried practically everything. The specific sensor is broken. I finally got a response and the response was to try and re-install the drivers as if I haven't already tried it... Hell, I reset my entire PC it isn't a software issue but they waited 2 weeks to give me a recommendation that is so popular agh

ThatTechGuy
Protege
Sorry to laugh at your comment but support is funny sometimes. I hope you can get a replacement soon
AMD Ryzen 1800X | GYGABYTE GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GFX | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA GTX980 FTW |120GB SanDisk SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD | EVGA 850 GQ Power supply | Fractal Design Define S

TylerMaillet
Honored Guest
I got a shipping label and I am shipping it out. The Oculus was fun for the 2 days I played it for lmao. It will be nice to do roomscale.