cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall wont install?

IIDutch
Honored Guest
My rift+touch bundle arrived today and setup was smooth. Unsure if I needed a code in the box to activate Robo Recall which was included in the bundle, I found it in my Library and attempted to install it. It would not do anything upon clicking the install button UNLESS another game was already install, which would cause RR to move to the que. After everything else was finished and RR was the only remaining game left in the install que, it remains in the 'Queueing' status, and clicking on the install/play button beside it in the updates tab doesn't do anything or cause the status to change. Have restarted my PC, ensure nothing else is installing, no antivirus is in the way, no other games are open or playing, and there is more than sufficient space to install it. Any help would be appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4

ThatTechGuy
Protege
try uninstalling the oculus rift software and reinstalling. something might have gone wrong during the install process and became corrupt. when going through the install process again don't skip anything. I had to do this to get mine to work.
AMD Ryzen 1800X | GYGABYTE GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GFX | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA GTX980 FTW |120GB SanDisk SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD | EVGA 850 GQ Power supply | Fractal Design Define S

cybereality
Grand Champion
You can try running the Oculus setup again and choosing Repair.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did this work? I recently purchased the bundle. I'm having the exact same issue. I reinstalled oculus home because I thought it may have an issue with my previous headset info from the office being on my machine. So I did a clean install of home and I'm still not able to install robo recall. It just queues endlessly. I can buy new games and download those but I can't access robo recall at all. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can you upload your log files?
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-ri...
Also, feel free to submit a support ticket.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?