New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Watching kids play is entertaining

madamluckmadamluck Posts: 141
Art3mis
edited August 2017 in General

my boys love to play on vr. They get just as excited as I do when I buy a new game. We just bought fruit ninja vr and I'm getting a good laugh at my younger boys just swinging away lol 

Comments

• vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,005 Valuable Player
    how awesome

Kids, will grow up with VR as it is is just part of life. How amazing that will be
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • madamluckmadamluck Posts: 141
    Art3mis
    @vannagirl tech is the future and I feel it's important to expose the younger generations to what we have now. I'm sure when they are all grown they will look back at what parents and older generations found exciting and will laugh thinking how did you find this fun haha. I can only imagine what's to come for many generations to come.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,159 Valuable Player
    Just make sure that they don't play for too long until they're over 6 years old. That's the age that Nintendo said were okay playing the 3DS in 3D mode. 10-15 minutes until then should be fine though I reckon.

I'm not a doctor so please consult with one before letting your kids use the Rift again. Nintendo tend to know their onions so my opinion above is based on that fact. :)
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,005 Valuable Player
    @snowdog

Yes she knows we all already discussed this in another thread try keep up  :p

Havent you got a game to dev or something
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • madamluckmadamluck Posts: 141
    Art3mis
    @snowdog yeah,like @vannagirl said lol. They play for short amounts of time while supervised every other day. 
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,159 Valuable Player
    edited August 2017
    vannagirl said:
    @snowdog

Yes she knows we all already discussed this in another thread try keep up  :p

Havent you got a game to dev or something
    Yup, am working on messing around with Substance Painter to texture my storage crates at the mo. In fact I'll take a couple of screenshots and post them to that thread I started on the input I needed for the price of the thing if I ever get it finished.

And then of course once you realise how awesome and talented I am I'm pretty sure you'll realise I'm quite a catch!

Or maybe I should get caught. And thrown in the Loony Bin.

One of the two anyway lol :p
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever