cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tyouch controllers not deatected DURINMG Sensore Setup

Anonymous
Not applicable
I added a 3rd camera. During saetup the touch controllers detect and work just fine. Then i get to sensor tracking, where you hold the touch controller to your eye level and squeeze trigger to set your center of area. it won't work. It says at the bottom "searching for touch controller" and I am stuck here.  I moved it all over, squeezing and squeezing, but it won't do anything.  If I skip it now, my Oculus home is facing the wrong direction. The toch controlers at this point work fine but facing hte wrong direction is a real problem and not being able to reset the tracking for lack of touch controller wokrinbg only during that portion.
5 REPLIES 5

droseofc
Protege
Sometimes it happents to me, I have to remove battery and put back in and itll detect it again.

droseofc
Protege
You also need to be sure it is visible to all three during this setup

Anonymous
Not applicable
They do work perfectly in game, after I have finshed setup.  But thqnkls for tip, it might be possible that my third sensor could not see it wher3e I was standing!  I will try again to make sure all 3 see it!  I did not think of that. If fails ill reboot pc and try again.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am officially the biggest noob ever.  Pebkac!   I mounted my nnew camera BACKWARD! After I peeled off the sticker on the backl I thught it was the lens.  Working great now!

droseofc
Protege
Lol, good to hear. Easy to do, both sides are black.... but still sort of noob, jk. Enjoy