cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse not working with Oculus plugged in

tyler_maillet
Honored Guest
So, whenever I plug in my oculus + 1 sensor, my mouse works for 10 seconds and then it stops working completely. My keyboard seems to work completely fine, and this just now started occuring. I have enough USBs, and haven't had any problems prior to this. In the end, I can unplug my keyboard and it seems to work. My keyboard never seems to be affected tho. 
5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
Try using different USB ports for your mouse, ideally ones that are further away from the ones you are using for Rift and sensors.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

tyler_maillet
Honored Guest
I've tried rearranging the USBs and it doesn't really seem to change.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Are you using any sort of special software for your mouse? Can you try disabling that?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

tyler_maillet
Honored Guest
This is now a PC problem. My keyboard and mouse is not working in general, and before it used to be just my mouse and my keyboard worked. Idk if you can help me at this point, but I'm clueless on what I need to do.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, you should buy a new mouse and keyboard.