cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus customer service is bad.

darkstar826
Explorer
Oculus customer service is so bad. I'm going to start returning it before my 30 days expire.Then re-buy the HMD to restart my 30 days return policy. I really can't trust customer service at all. They did the run-around three times on me and no respond more than 5 days. It's not even funny anymore because companies like this screw people's money. I'm serious about it too. 

The first one was black screen of death for two days.(return)
The second one was oculus touch issue.(return)
The current one is black screen of death again. (I'm about to get a refund today and rebuy it again)
This is one month of owning my rift. Ain't that crazy?! I see why BBB.org gave you guys a BIG F on your score. This will be my fouth one soon. Right after this, I'm going to talk to BBB.org about this issue. Not cool.  My ticket is still open.I hope to hear you soon.  
csetm3xo3ltj.jpg

Video one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc8JrKSaHd4

Video two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83doZNzQXCc

video three:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tAFJpF71Q

Yes, did all the method on youtube, Oculus support, My method, reinstall it,Disconnected the cables or whatever. Nothing is working. It's crazy. I still haven't got to enjoy myself. I'm mostly on oculus medium.
16 REPLIES 16

Drunk3nShaman
Protege
Best Van Hagar impression "Here we go round round round, giving me the run around! round round!"

Mine works fine only i can't install games... because they are forced on the C drive, Min at least you got to take it back I'm stuck until they decide to fix there software. You think they would have researched this crap Steam, Origin and many others already repeated that mistake many times over you think they would learn by now. 

Drunk3nShaman
Protege
Best Van Hagar impression "Here we go round round round, giving me the run around! round round!"

Mine works fine only i can't install games... because they are forced on the C drive, Min at least you got to take it back I'm stuck until they decide to fix there software. You think they would have researched this crap Steam, Origin and many others already repeated that mistake many times over you think they would learn by now. 

Drunk3nShaman
Protege

Drunk3nShaman
Protege
Best Van Hagar impression "Here we go round round round, giving me the run around! round round!" Mine works fine only i can't install games... because they are forced on the C drive, Min at least you got to take it back I'm stuck until they decide to fix there software. You think they would have researched this crap Steam, Origin and many others already repeated that mistake many times over you think they would learn by now. 

falken76
Expert Consultant

Mine works fine only i can't install games... because they are forced on the C drive, mines an SSD.

At least you got to take it back I'm stuck until they decide to fix there software.
You think they would have researched this crap. Steam, Origin and many others already repeated this mistake many times over you think they would learn by now. 

I have an SSD as my main drive for Windows.  Why was I able to install Oculus to my D drive?  My D Drive is a large SATA drive, my system drive is a Samsung SSD.  D is not a partition of the SSD.

n0agrmvib3ro.jpg

Is this something that everyone isn't able to do?  If so, why is the software allowing me to select an install directory.  I've had this thing for over a year, but I could have sworn you could enter an install directory when you were setting it up.  Did they change that?

cybereality
Grand Champion
The Oculus app itself is required to be on the C drive (it will take about 4GB of space). Your game download drive can be any drive on your computer. The game drive must have at least 120GB free, must be NTFS format, must be a simple volume (not dynamic), and not a network drive. Hope that helps.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

SPJay772
Honored Guest
Oculus customer service is an absolute joke. The Oculus Rift is a joke. Most people I know have had issues with it one way or another. Mine has had to be replaced twice so far. Stand by for the Facebook fanboys to comment. lol