cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Other Suns no multiplayer?

Kurtino
Explorer
How do I get the multiplayer working in this game? When I press Play there are no games shown and my only option is to press New Game. If I create a public lobby, no one joins my game either.

I thought that the open beta was to test multiplayer, but maybe I'm wrong? Has anyone got multiplayer working so far?
7 REPLIES 7

paramboy
Honored Guest
nope, maybe peaple dont play the game, i have the same issue

babybasher
Protege
Someone mentioned you need at least 1 friend in your occulus friends list.  It's a bug or something.  I can't confirm as I have no friends so I have the same problem as you guys =(

paramboy
Honored Guest
let's try to add eachother 

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
I was playing multi with a friend of mine, we were doing great till we came upon a trader.  I decided lets rob him, so I boarded his ship whilst my partner stayed at the helm.  All was well till I shot the trader near his transport, then a battle ensued, I shot him down but his ship blew ours up so it was game over.   Great time

babybasher
Protege

paramboy said:

let's try to add eachother 

OK I'll add you. Tried adding 3 other people who said I could add them here and on reddit, none accepted my request. Probably time zone differences as I'm in Australia. 

FrostyBud777
Protege
now quick join is greyed out and I cant find any games now. Why?

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I love this game but it's hard to find people to play with. You may have to use Discord. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2