cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

Digikid1
Consultant
Darn you guys and your talent.  :neutral:
 LOL!!!!

Sterling77
Rising Star
@Stefan_Wacker >> NICE ! 
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/52965/sterlings-sketchbook

darkstar826
Explorer
Took me two days to understand the tools. After that, I got better. The thing is... I never touch 3d modeling before. This is my first time. 0b2w5i2lp72s.jpg

anthonyr87
Honored Guest
im really shocked at how natural this feels. i held off on trying it because i expected a learning curve like blender but this is surprisingly quick to learnjs28whldu5fy.png

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
@anthonyr87 "surprisingly quick to learn" was exactly how I found it. Easy to pick up but surprisingly powerful with a lot of hidden depths to most of the tools. Looks like you're off to a flying start. Welcome to the party!

Astralite
Protege

im really shocked at how natural this feels. i held off on trying it because i expected a learning curve like blender but this is surprisingly quick to learn. 

A to deselect everything, B for bounding box, select some points, G to grab, now X to just move on X axis, A to deselect everything, B...G...oops...undo...B, G, Y...A, B, G, A, B, G....I'm using mirror, why are there faces missing on the other side? They seem like they should be fine. Uggh. Put Blender away to try again later.

Open Medium. Look, I made a bear. He's eating a robot.

kidd_serif
Honored Guest
I just got Oculus when they did the temporary price drop and I am so satisfied! I instantly went for the art programs! It’s amazing how intuitive Medium is and how fast it was to pick up on it with little instruction. Looking forward to mastering it, as well as Quill!
a7s3dl3sutsf.png

MattHickman
Rising Star

I just got Oculus when they did the temporary price drop and I am so satisfied! I instantly went for the art programs! It’s amazing how intuitive Medium is and how fast it was to pick up on it with little instruction. Looking forward to mastering it, as well as Quill!

Awesome. Thanks for posting, there are some great, super supportive artists in this forum,I hope you stick around and make your own sketchbook!