Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Invisible Hours

vannagirl
Consultant
Has anyone picked this up?

http://www.theinvisiblehours.com

what do you think, is this worth the entry fee.
I love solving puzzles and mysteries this seems to be having great reviews on home at least

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
12 REPLIES 12

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Yes I thought about buying this yesterday, but I need to finish Arktika first. It reminds me a bit of the theme/environment for Dead Secret.

Although, if you read this game's description while wearing your Rift inside OH, it says, "This is not a game. This is not a movie."

And I'm all like, "well then this is not $30."

I will probably pay for it anyway after I complete Arktika
 🙂 

vannagirl
Consultant
ohh my bad

i thought it was going to be a free roaming Wilsons Heart

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

It might be. I don't think it is teleportation. The video footage appears to be free roaming.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This is getting great reviews on Facebook as well. Buying it now!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This game is VERY unique. I'm excited to get through to the end. However, I'm not certain if it is worth $30 just yet... but wow, what a fun approach to VR.

You are an invisible interactive person inside a movie. You can pause, fast-foward, rewind, grab objects, follow specific people...

I had to force myself to stop rewinding every time I met a new character lol. I kept wanted to see wtf they were doing at the start of the game. I was stuck in the first 10 minutes of the game for like an hour - and I love that this game lets you do that.

So far it feels like the ultimate throwback to Clue and puzzle-solving in a murder mystery setting. Definitely recommended for any fans of Dead Secret due to the setting.

vannagirl
Consultant
Well i just picked up dead secret last night as it was so so cheap for the 13th sale.i remembered you saying it was great.

Yes this is kinda pricey atm but i have alot of interest in it. If i could dev i would make a detective game on a train in the appoclypse

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
@Zenbane-tor Is this game free movement?

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Wildt
Consultant
@vannagirl - you tried it yet? Had my eye on it too, but my backlog is just too long to purchase anything at 50% off as I normally do 🙂
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

@Zenbane-tor Is this game free movement?

I don't think so. I need to check the full Settings list, but I'm near the end of the game and have been teleporting around the entire time. Although you can attach yourself to characters for "auto-follow" but it's still not the same a free movement.