cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Uninstalled apps from library

Anonymous
Not applicable
I Know this has been mentioned in the past , but im sure by now this must have been sorted

My library is crapped up with loads of old uninstalled stuff i dont want to be there

very basic feature, am i missing summat obvious??

tia
28 REPLIES 28

turner3d
Honored Guest
I appreciate the ability to re-install previously-purchased titles, but there absolutely needs to be some way to get uninstalled titles out of the launcher. The obvious way to do this would be to simply not include uninstalled titles in the launcher view, but leave them under the "Not Installed" tab in the 2d Oculus store where they already are. A great bonus feature would be to add a "Remove" button next to the "Install" button in this tab, at least on free titles.

vr_alec
Honored Guest
Still no fix?

bentchicken
Honored Guest
C'mon man ... why no fix for this bug?  Ridiculous

Dafreakzo
Protege
Ok..what am I missing?  I go to Library and it only shows the apps that i have installed.  Did I somehow crack this case without knowing it?

Styx79
Honored Guest
Wow, 2018 and still no way to remove old stuff from the Library... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Styx79 said:

Wow, 2018 and still no way to remove old stuff from the Library... 

There is a "Include not installed" option in the "Filter" drop down list ("Filter" is in the top right corner of the window when the "Apps" tab is active).

Personally I prefer to have a "Include uninstalled" option instead.

m0thman
Honored Guest
Still can't do this then, that's insane. Of course, this is a Facebook company which basically means a walled garden and they've got your data forever. Which they will presumably share with everyone!

cybereality
Grand Champion
There is a "Not Installed" filter on the top right side of the Library page in the Oculus app.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

paternes
Honored Guest
WHY IS TAKING SO LONG TO FIX SOMETHING SO BASIC????? RIDICULOUS