cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo [bug] - Battery & Fuel Rod - Primary Dig Site

mdurn
Honored Guest
Update: rad_mars has kindly provided a save file as a work around for this issue. Scroll down to his reply. Thanks, Mars!

I posted this in https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/58070/lone-echo-bug-primary-digsite-battery#latest, but since part of the bug is different than the poster's issue, I'm posting it in a new thread. This also includes a video with a full repro, which happens every time I reload (including just after exiting the ship). I cannot progress further due to this bug. Both occur at the Primary Dig Site.

Bug 1 - This is the same as mentioned in the other thread. When I pull the depleted battery out, it becomes unmovable, making it difficult to place a new battery in the socket. This is seen at the beginning of the below video.

Bug 2 - When I jettison the fuel rod in the Generator, it does not eject, and instead re-docks. Because of this, I am unable to place the new fuel rod. This is seen at ~2:15 in the video.

https://youtu.be/Fe3VQovWMzQ
6 REPLIES 6

StarLord1980
Honored Guest

same exact thing with me as well!

mdurn
Honored Guest
Is there any official word on this? I am still unable to progress in the game (and it seems that there are others, not just in this thread, that are affected by issues at the primary dig site). Will it be addressed in an upcoming patch?

HrOlsen
Explorer
I am able to confirm the same issues - this MUST be fixed 

rad_mars
Explorer
Hey guys and gals, 

Here is a link to a Lone Echo save file that will put you at the point where you first exit the Airlock from the Station:

Please copy and paste your old save file (miner_problems.radsave) into a separate folder in the unlikely event the file provided does not work.

Here’s a rundown on how to apply the new save file: 
  • Navigate to the game’s save directory in the Oculus folder
  • Default is C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\ready-at-dawn-lone-echo\_local\saves\slot0
  • Paste the new save file into this directory
  • Play game and have funs
This should be all you need to do in order to get past the Primary Dig Site issue you are seeing.
Let us know if this works for you.

Thanks for playing!
|| Mars

mdurn
Honored Guest
This worked for me :smile:.

Thanks, Mars (and any one else over there), for taking the time to address this. Now to get back to flying around space!

HrOlsen
Explorer
I am happy to confirm that this 'save file' works for me too. Thanks for carring  🙂