New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Cant see my friends online anymore

VR_2_GPVVR_2_GPV Posts: 11
NerveGear
I dont know what happend after 1.15 but my friends keep showing up as offline even though I know they are online!
Am I the only one with this problem ? for the record my friends cant see eachother neither...

If we use ripcoil to invite eachother everything works just fine, mainly because ripcoil seems to ignore if people are online or not :)
after a few matchs in ripcoil they are showed as online again, but after an hour we are back to where everything is offline..

removing eachother as friends and readding them doesnt make a difference, they are still offline :( even though they get the request right away
Tagged:

Comments

• SadGamerDadSadGamerDad Posts: 327
    Trinity
    edited October 2017
    OP  Was this type of issue resolved? I have a friend that just submitted a ticket for this very issue. I have a show on Sunday in Altspace requiring me to host for best performance and he shows offline to everyone despite opening up all the settings he can in Oculus home and his network router...  - Appreciate any help or advice on the matter. Thanks, SGD  @cybereality  Can you help?
  • SadGamerDadSadGamerDad Posts: 327
    Trinity
    UPDATE: My friend ran a repair on Oculus home then added me back as a friend and I'm able to see him online again.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,216 Valuable Player
    UPDATE: My friend ran a repair on Oculus home then added me back as a friend and I'm able to see him online again.

Ah, that old dodge again. Your friend was REALLY online all the time and just changed his profile setting to Offline cos he temporarily hated your guts for some reason! He must have just forgiven you for whatever it was you did lol :p:D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever