cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Oculus rift touch work with xbox one x and how to you set it up. Where do you connect everythig

PHobgood
Honored Guest
Does Oculus rift touch work with xbox one x and how to you set it up.  Where do you connect the motion sensor wires.?
16 REPLIES 16

Snot_Shot
Expert Protege

PHobgood said:

Looks like I wasted my money on the Rift Touch system.  I was led to believe it hooked directly to the New Xbox One X I just received.  Is there no VR sytem that works directly off the Xbox One X system?

No it looks like you had a  D'oh! moment? :smiley:

vannagirl
Consultant

PHobgood said:

Looks like I wasted my money on the Rift Touch system.  I was led to believe it hooked directly to the New Xbox One X I just received.  Is there no VR sytem that works directly off the Xbox One X system?

huh is this for real??

where did you hear it works on a console?? have you considered someone was trolling you
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

falken76
Expert Consultant

PHobgood said:

Why did you think it would work with Xbox one?  Did some sales rep tell you it would or did you read it somewhere?  Otherwise it's assumption....  If some rep told you that, I'd take it back to that store and demand a refund.

falken76
Expert Consultant

PHobgood said:

Bye the way, there is no support for the Oculus Rift Touch system.  They do not help at all online or phone system.  They provide no instruction manual with the system.  NO SERVICE or Technical support of any kind that I can fine. 

So why did you buy it?

falken76
Expert Consultant

KenSniper said:

How did you come to the conclusion that it works on the Xbox One?

Nobody reads anything these days, I would venture a guess..... Assumption

jayhawk
Superstar
Not sure where you guys got your information. I've been playing Halo 6 in VR using my Rift on the X1X. Amazing.....

PHobgood said:

Looks like I wasted my money on the Xbox One X system.  I was led to believe it hooked directly to the New Oculus Rift I just received.  I'll bin the Xbox immediately and order a PC from Amazon Prime so it's here tomorrow.  Thanks for all your help guys - see you in the Rift!

Fixed.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3