cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift core 2.0 post your problem's here

reefy86
Adventurer
just to make it easier for us all and for the staff rather then having multiple post's

my problem is i cannot keep my sensors or headset working. they switch between each other disconnecting and then the headset turns off and then repeats everytime i load oculus up.
267 REPLIES 267

FoodOfTheGods
Explorer
Black screens for me too. Orange LED is lighting up, despite all devices showing up green in the Oculus app. Using the latest Nvidia driver for a 1080 on Win10. Restarting the computer has not resolved the issue, neither has unplugging HMD hdmi and usb cable. 

I am also now stuck in the Rift configure setup, since my Headset does not seem to be working I cannot proceed with the setup to get back to the store front, meaning even if I wanted to Opt-out of the beta, I currently can't. 

Mr_GoodKat
Protege

Black screens for me too. Orange LED is lighting up, despite all devices showing up green in the Oculus app. Using the latest Nvidia driver for a 1080 on Win10. Restarting the computer has not resolved the issue, neither has unplugging HMD hdmi and usb cable. 

I am also now stuck in the Rift configure setup, since my Headset does not seem to be working I cannot proceed with the setup to get back to the store front, meaning even if I wanted to Opt-out of the beta, I currently can't. 

I also get the orange LED complete reinstall accomplished nothing

FoodOfTheGods
Explorer

Shane_d9 said:

I also get the orange LED complete reinstall accomplished nothing

Thanks for the heads up, was about to try a complete reinstall. 

nalex66
MVP
MVP

thoiter said:

Dash isn't working properly inside apps. You can open it, but the app freezes. I don't think I have any of the known hardware issues.

It will only work (without freezing the app) within apps that have been updated to support it. Offhand, I think Medium and Robo Recall are two apps I've heard about that have the Dash update.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Keep getting a hardware error, rift stopped working.....when I get into the new room once in a while its a stutter fest.....rolling back to 1.20.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

soopytwist
Protege
So I just had to set up again from the start including the fucking robot (because I can't exit the damn thing) only to be told the new version works best in Windows 10 and suggests I go back to the peasant land of classic home for Windows 7. Up yours Oculus.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
OK rolled back to 1.20 but now my sound is intermittent every second......WTF ???
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

thoiter
Protege

nalex66 said:

thoiter said:

Dash isn't working properly inside apps. You can open it, but the app freezes. I don't think I have any of the known hardware issues.

It will only work (without freezing the app) within apps that have been updated to support it. Offhand, I think Medium and Robo Recall are two apps I've heard about that have the Dash update.

Thanks, but those are the two apps I tried :neutral:

Cpt_Custard
Adventurer
Mine works fine  😛

Mr_GoodKat
Protege
Rolled NVIDIA drivers back to recommended 388.31, and no change. For the record I have a GTX 1080