cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus app will not install after downloading.

Danno1967
Honored Guest
The app won't install after downloading.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Any ideas on a fix?
14 REPLIES 14

CrushD
Honored Guest
I am having this issue with the latest update, even games I had installed previously now say they are no longer installed.  All the files are on my file system and was able to launch them before, cannot anymore.

levi_kaus
Honored Guest
I just got my Oculus today and am having this problem. I downloaded the software but it will not launch. Everything is hooked up correctly and ready to go but the damn software won't work... Can you guys please keep updated on this post if one of you get it fixed? I am highly disappointed in Oculus for delivering a broken product out of the box. 

levi_kaus
Honored Guest
I figured it out, guys. You need to run the setup in compatibility mode for windows 8 then it works like a charm. 

CrushD
Honored Guest
As an update to my previous post, I used "Repair" through uninstall/change software in Windows for the Oculus app.  After the redownload and installation completed, applied the update again and everything is now working.

Garryjoshi
Honored Guest

CrushD said:

As an update to my previous post, I used "Repair" through uninstall/change software in Windows for the Oculus app.  After the redownload and installation completed, applied the update again and everything is now working.

Previously the Oculus app had stopped working after my system updates but after the redownload and installation its working just fine once again. Thank you so much for the solution CrushD : ) 

samried
Honored Guest
I think you need to run the setup in compatibility mode. Street Racing 3D APK

samried
Honored Guest

samried
Honored Guest
I think you need to run the setup in compatibility mode. Street Racing 3D APK

samried
Honored Guest