cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to purchase Oculus Rift DK2.

tauseefsadiq
Honored Guest
Please advise how to and from where to I can by Oculus Rift DK2.
What is the price?
I could not find any link "contact us" at website of Oculus.
My email address: tauseef@sadiqtechnologies.com
my cell/Whatsapp +971564861968

6 REPLIES 6

kojack
MVP
MVP
The DK2 was discontinued over a year ago, you can't buy them from Oculus. You'll need to try ebay or similar.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Luciferous
Consultant
Why would you want a DK2? I loved it at the time but CV1 with touch blows it away and you will be extremely restricted on what you can play. 

nosys70
Expert Protege
you can get mine...

Don't buy a DK2 unless there's a specific reason.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Just a little reminder that buying & selling your own hardware on the forum is against the rules... before the temptation to offer their DK2 hits everyone.... I was tempted !!

Can't decide whether to keep it as a memento or give it to my brother... his kids loved it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please advise how to and from where to I can by Oculus Rift DK2.
What is the price?
I could not find any link "contact us" at website of Oculus.
My email address: tauseef@sadiqtechnologies.com
my cell/Whatsapp +971564861968

I'm assuming that you're asking this because you're interested in developing for VR? If so there's absolutely no reason to buy one. Just buy a CV1 instead and use that. That way you're going to be using the same displays that your end users are using and you'll also have the opportunity of being able to implement Touch controls in your game, app or experience.