cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core 2.0 SUCKS!! (I want my square icons back!!!!!!)

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer
I DEMAND! My square icons back! I had worked so hard to have everything neat and nice and it's all fucked up now! Instead of using the rectangular icons, core 2.0 cropped the square ones into rectangles!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!! And just when family supposed to come and I was gonna show it to everyone!
34 REPLIES 34

cybereality
Grand Champion
"Because of your current hardware configuration, you won’t be able to pull a window out of an existing Oculus Desktop panel. Visit Oculus Support to get help."

This error usually means you don't have any free video ports on your GPU or if you are using too many monitors.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Not sure what the point of this thread is. Drama because family would be unimpressed over cropped icons.

If a thread warranted closure, this would be it.

reefy86
Adventurer

gr0bda said:

reefy86 said:

Well they could of sold you their product and fucked off and took the money instead of giving us free stuff like robo recall/medium and now core 2.0 

I'm not going to listen to anyone that uses "could of" instead of "could've" (for could have)

Oh god  😄

This about sums everything up

r4w50nzwl7ts.jpg

Mace404
Heroic Explorer
Just needs a new 'cover_landscape_image_large.png' in the assests folder, if that is missing it will take the old square picture and crop top and bottom.
Dimensions are 720x405 (so double the normal landscape) and I have started making some new icons already and will put those on the Reddit wiki.

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer

Not sure what the point of this thread is. Drama because family would be unimpressed over cropped icons.

If a thread warranted closure, this would be it.

Forget the family. Fuck'em I wanted the icon to be right! Now I have f-load of redoing! 

I want the big screen library view back that uses "small_landscape_image.jpg", that was impressive. The current one sucks! And don't give me any of that "Beta" bullshit, that's going away soon anyways!

I'm not giving you anything. Just saying this thread is a waste of space.

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer

reefy86 said:

gr0bda said:

reefy86 said:

Well they could of sold you their product and fucked off and took the money instead of giving us free stuff like robo recall/medium and now core 2.0 

I'm not going to listen to anyone that uses "could of" instead of "could've" (for could have)

Oh god  😄

This about sums everything up

r4w50nzwl7ts.jpg

Yup, that's me, whatcha gonna do about it now? "Bite me", then block me, see how much I care!

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer

"Because of your current hardware configuration, you won’t be able to pull a window out of an existing Oculus Desktop panel. Visit Oculus Support to get help."

This error usually means you don't have any free video ports on your GPU or if you are using too many monitors.

Thanks, that's helpful

(see, I can bee nice... occasionally)

MariusPolonius
Heroic Explorer

I'm not giving you anything. Just saying this thread is a waste of space.

THEN DON'T WASTE ANYMORE TIME! GET LOST! It's not like we are chopping down the trees here! Bits and bytes and maybe brain cells are only lost here. Sheesh!

reefy86
Adventurer
qpmbvdvsm520.jpg