cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

robo recall crashes on 1080 ti

Anonymous
Not applicable
i used to own a 980 gtx. everything worked properly except super sampling was a no no.
i upgraded to an 1080 ti. almost all games are ok except robo recall when i touch the super sampling setting the game crashes without giving any info i get the unreal engine crash page were i can choose to send and restart or send and close.
another problem with arizona sunshine when i adjust the super sampling to 1.8 the frames per second are 90 there are no drops but when i move my head its like the camera is late thats the best way to describe it the camera doesnt move for a second.

all non VR games are ok performance is good no problems so far it's just these two games.
11 REPLIES 11

harvindhillon
Honored Guest
Hmm, having the same issues as well. I cant recall when this started but my suspicious is the latest update cause I remember playing a week ago and it was all good. Now no matter if I change the SS rate to higher or lower, it crashed!

I am on a 1080 :neutral:

Anonymous
Not applicable
exactly my problem. you mean an update from nvidia or or epic games?
this happened to me when i installed my new gpu yesterday.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here : with my old 970, no crash, and now it's impossible to change SS factor with my new 1080.

Anonymous
Not applicable
it seems like there is a problem with 1080 i sent a message to oculus about this still no response.

could be an nvidia driver issue?

maxx11111
Adventurer
same here what driver version are you guys using?

FastForward352
Heroic Explorer
I upgraded from a 970 to a 1080ti last week and just tried Robo Recall, it works flawlessly for me, with 388.43 drivers and SS set to 1.8.
Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

maxx11111
Adventurer

I upgraded from a 970 to a 1080ti last week and just tried Robo Recall, it works flawlessly for me, with 388.43 drivers and SS set to 1.8.

doesn't crash when changing SS? are you using oculus core 2.0 on the public test channel?

FastForward352
Heroic Explorer
No, no crash at all, I tried with and without OTT running, and I'm using oculus 2.0.
Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

Ravenger
Expert Protege
I have the same issue. Upgraded from a 980ti to a 1080ti specifically so I can up supersampling in my VR games, and it crashes every time I try to change the value. I sent a crash report to Epic so hopefully they'll look into it. I'm glad it's not just me, as it had me thinking my new card might be faulty initially. I'm running the original rift core, and not the beta, on Windows 7.