cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DreamShapers sketch book

Anonymous
Not applicable
Medium is a fantastic experience, before I keep adding sculpts, decided it's time to start a sketchbook.  Will start with a bit of a retrospective, and more or less start at the beginning and with any luck, keep at it for years.  Here's a carousel I made a few months ago, to see the creations up to that point.

Two Year Anniversary Update (mostly sequential with annual highlights)

41cesgktb9ey.jpg

Earlier part of this post, carousel built inside medium with snapshots, from way back when we just met
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UahalLb04TU&feature=youtu.be
403 REPLIES 403

Anonymous
Not applicable
First try at a figure sculpt, maybe the second.  The other was also pirate, but apparently fell overboard into a tremendous sea of files. He seems a bit rough and surly, and his eyes need work, but these things take time to work out.  Printed him out as a mini, may come back and add a photo at some point.
zmnml6i724z4.png
g62o960z7vfe.png
Yarggh!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Took a stab at the dogs I envisioned from Fahrenheit 451. Read it a long time ago, remember something vaguely bio-mechanical with syringes for fangs. Not exactly how it turned out, but I had fun carving out the claw marks
fbjxn6xepiq0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Decided to make a low res figure to print out.  Somehow, he ended up on the edge, striking a heroic pose, raising his sword to the sky and preparing to launch into battle
ym961scan001.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Started another figure, face like Anubis, will have to come back to this one at some point. Definitely has a lot of room for improvement, but I find the general idea interesting.
omlm0pzq79eg.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
A frenzy of stamping, got curious what happens if you take a shape and just run with it.  A sea of faces calling from the eternal void
rel3kor0sxzm.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just another spaceship, scouting out the mechanical stamps, stealthily building up a fleet
li3bah4fhx4w.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Some kinda savage war dog, mostly fangs and teeth.  Didn't put a lot of detail work into this, but gained some insights when I made the iridescent claws.  Reminder that I need to look into animal anatomy somewhere along the line, put that on my to do list
kqeh6752y32m.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bird of prey in the darkest night
wg5e889kkpeg.png
bp6q26att2ev.png
z8p2ns6ihnuf.jpg
annjk7mj95hq.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Summon Guitarist
q7bu3tam4lzq.png
nz0mt98chy7d.png
axi2y3ksc2a5.png
v0fre7iojsbc.png

7m3k4r7l7ngd.png

bw99dvhn91vb.png

tx5bpt2s33o0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Made a video of this one, experimenting with various lights colors and textures... she sounds alright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2h49gWjLsI