cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DreamShapers sketch book

Anonymous
Not applicable
Medium is a fantastic experience, before I keep adding sculpts, decided it's time to start a sketchbook.  Will start with a bit of a retrospective, and more or less start at the beginning and with any luck, keep at it for years.  Here's a carousel I made a few months ago, to see the creations up to that point.

Two Year Anniversary Update (mostly sequential with annual highlights)

41cesgktb9ey.jpg

Earlier part of this post, carousel built inside medium with snapshots, from way back when we just met
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UahalLb04TU&feature=youtu.be
403 REPLIES 403

Anonymous
Not applicable
Standing on the last horizon.  Rendered in Oculus Medium.
xg4jioohqyzo.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Which brings us to the present moment
dzqqnzsxmu45.png
As the bow is drawn
7ufkarbfrw6g.png

And the arrow of time prepares to take flight
q3ml687pjlkw.png
Clearing the way for the next project

Anonymous
Not applicable
Alright, finally up to the present day.

Comments and highlights of which pieces you like best are welcome, as well as any thoughts on process. Went back through and added a couple of short videos to the sketchbook, with their source photos  In the meantime will take advantage of what time I have available and conjure more dreams from the ethereal beyond that exists in the magical rift.

Bonus sculpt from the lost archives, a landscape and the bass guitar imported into tiltbrush.  Short video (15 seconds).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTsmHAYGHeg

Anonymous
Not applicable
While P3nT4gR4m was working on his Anne Bonny masterpiece, I vanished into a 300 hour journey through GearCity, snapped out of it a
couple days ago and used my time more constructively. A bit of work on the archer, far from satisfied with the progress... 
apt6mty5qlph.png
or the mutations taking place after an aggressive collision with the move feature
1z1wgdluf1vt.png
as his head gradually transitions into something that I suspect will
ultimately resemble a hammerhead shark.
gpyq0dk46jac.png
Currently reminds me of Stewie.  Will run with this one a bit further and see if I like it better after some remodeling
13pa575b63yd.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mechs
0rw6nrfql49s.png
Waiting in ambush
4fppn8vdoirc.png
Night mode
n5ygyo0lsnic.png
On Patrol
7gefqmtbdfic.png
Close to ground
mcdp8y83q5uv.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
  Work in progress.

vbpdyfbahm6z.png
0gerxnsue4r7.png

h734a26nnyn5.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
This thread is getting heavy with all the images multi-loaded into posts, so am going to just fill space until I get to the next page, then keep it to one image per post

Anonymous
Not applicable
see above

Anonymous
Not applicable
see above

Anonymous
Not applicable
see above