cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add payment method

Lufferov
Explorer
I've added my CC details and set my country to United Kingdom (GB), but the "postal code" field can't be edited... If I try to click "Add Payment Method" I get an error "Error adding payment method. Please check your credit card info." But the info IS correct, except I can't add a post code because it won't let me.... HELP!
157 REPLIES 157

Babylonfallen
Honored Guest
cool I hope they fix, I am anxious to buy games on sale!

RazorTime
Explorer
Same here, I also want to buy some games and pick up a third sensor which I ordered on the 10th of December. I just hope it can be fixed so that the sensor can get shipped out to me in time for Christmas. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
This is a unique issue, so if you need help you'll have to contact us personally. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

RazorTime
Explorer
It seems customer support has fixed my account. Thank you.

Wasabi3578
Honored Guest
I just got my Rift and bought some games the first day with no issues.  The next day the payment method was blank so I tried to link my PayPal account,"Fail".  I then tried 3 different CC's "Error, Credit Card information Invalid".  I called my CC companies and PayPal.  No issues on my end.  Here is the response I received from OculusHello George,

Thank you for your patience in hearing back from us. We appreciate your time and perspective with this matter.

I have just discussed with my team and after extensive review we have verified that we will not be able to provide assistance with adding a payment method to your Oculus account.

We are unable to go into specific detail as to why, and do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause.

Thank you.

Sophie
Oculus Support

How does a company stay in business if they can sell their products and have poor customer service?

OculusRift333
Explorer
Having the same problem with trying to add credit cards.  I was finally able to add a credit card but it won't let me purchase anything with it!  I'm in contact with Support but so far they haven't been able to help.  It's very frustrating as we just want to be able to purchase games!  We are trying to give them money but they don't seem to want it!

CamrenLenover
Honored Guest
I LEGIT MADE A PAYPAL    STILL ISNT WORKING!!  ABOOUT TO RETURN IT!

126537566vg
Honored Guest
Until today (April 2018), it still shows that there is an error in adding my cc or PayPal acct. Idk what I can do... like return the VR and ask for a refund? lol I can't play anything on it

d4vidbruce
Honored Guest
Can't purchase any products with any credit card on the Oculus site. "There was a problem trying to add this credit card. Please try again or use a different payment method."

chris.britton.94
Explorer
Unable to purchase a Oculus Go using ANY payment methods.