Sparc with ReVive — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Sparc with ReVive

bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 4,006 Valuable Player
Hi
a quick question. whilst Sparc is £5 can anyone let me know if it works ok with revive and is the experience comparable for Vivers than if they bought on steam?
I picked it up on the rift and want to play with my mate with it, however he has a vive...... I reckon he may impulse buy at 5 quid but probably not £16

thanks
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)

Best Answer

Answers

• bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 4,006 Valuable Player
    Hi.
    Thanks for your suggestion however it has gone up again now so he will have to wait to see what steam do. Whilst the refund option would probably work I actually don't think using unsupported hmd with 3rd party unofficial software is the perfect excuse and unfortunately is why personally even as a rift user I still tend to use steam over oculus store unless it's exclusive or deep discount.
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • Orodreth16Orodreth16 Posts: 57
    Hiro Protagonist
    By the way, Sparc is now 50 % off on Steam. The Steam version is compatible with Oculus Rift.
    However, I admit it's a rather high price just for the possibility to invite your friend, given the fact that you actually already own the game.

In my experience most of the time there are not so many players online. So, the chances are rather high that you will end up in the same room when you're both on EU servers.