cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADR1FT problems

I haven't played this game in a while so it's difficult to pin down when the problem started but unable to run this game now (maybe a Core 2.0 issue?).

It's the Steam version (don't kick me) and I've tried the usual verification of files etc. All I'm getting is a white screen but the game appears to be running as I have sound. Game runs ok in desktop mode though. Anyone else having this problem or found the cause?

I'm not that fussed about playing the game but my OCD dictates I fix it.

27 REPLIES 27

BigStoater
Explorer
I'm having exactly the same issue as you. Just a white screen and audio, I have the steam version too.

Thanks @BigStoater, at least I know it's not just me. I guess we need to know if anyone is able to run this game ok and whether it's just a Steam issue.

As soon as a game doesn't work, I feel like I want to play it.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Are the devs aware of this? I think I bought this on Oculus Home. I'll install it later and test it out

RedRizla said:

Are the devs aware of this? I think I bought this on Oculus Home. I'll install it later and test it out

If the devs don't read & respond to this thread, I'll contact them. Let us know how your Home version works out, it would be useful to know how widespread the problem is, cheers

trek554
Adventurer
yeah same issue here. I am  also having issues with theBlu and Ocean Rift as those are just going to black screens
WIN 11 | 13700KF | MSI MPG Z790 CARBON WIFI | G.SKILL 64GB 6400MHZ CL32 | GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | SEASONIC FOCUS GX-1000

trek554
Adventurer
one of the downsides to VR is that so few people have it so hardly anyone ever replies to tech help threads for VR games if they reply at all. since who knows when this will get fixed I got a refund for theBlu and Ocean Rift but I cant for ADR1FT since I bought a Steam key from another site. 
WIN 11 | 13700KF | MSI MPG Z790 CARBON WIFI | G.SKILL 64GB 6400MHZ CL32 | GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | SEASONIC FOCUS GX-1000

BigStoater
Explorer
I've heard that this issue relates to Steam and that you can request a key for the Oculus store for Adr1ft. I did just that and received a key today. I'll install it later today or tomorrow and let you know if it works.

Great, thanks for the assist @BigStoater, I'll do the same when I get back home. You get an awesome.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@DaftnDirect - Sorry took my time getting back to you. I just installed it on Oculus Home and it works for me.