cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games you wish you could play in VR?

Paddy234
Protege
For me the few games i wish i could play in VR are the Witcher 3 which would have to be completely redone due to the combat being in third person. Fallout 4 which is eventually coming this year 🙂 and GTA 5 which is probably one i'm most hoping for. I feel the GTA worlds are the most exciting and fun and to escape into a world that is already so immersive on screen would just be pure magic. A GTA 5 VR would kill tv gaming for me 🙂
136 REPLIES 136

AlexBlack1988
Honored Guest
I like to play Batman Arkham,MechWarrior
VR and AR changed the gaming process. If you're interested in how to develop Augmented Reality Apps check out this article.

AlexBlack1988
Honored Guest
I like to play Batman Arkham,MechWarrior
VR and AR changed the gaming process. If you're interested in how to develop Augmented Reality Apps check out this article.

LucasWiliams
Honored Guest
My favorite VR game is Fallout 4VR , It's really good thing . If you interested about more Augmented Reality apps  - https://invisible.toys/

residentweevil
Expert Protege
It wasn't me that brought this thread back to life, but while I'm here I'll add:

- Dungeon Keeper
- Theme Hospital
- Planet Coaster
- Prison Architect

Being able to enjoy being in places that you create yourself is one of my biggest hopes for the future of VR

Digikid1
Consultant
Halo series. Not Halo Wars....yuck

UT2004 would be awesome 

Ravenger
Expert Protege
No Man's Sky would be the killer VR app for me if it had full touch support. I spent 100's of hours exploring. I think it'd be amazing in VR.

wanoennogs
Heroic Explorer

Paddy234 said:

For me the few games i wish i could play in VR are the Witcher 3 which would have to be completely redone due to the combat being in third person. Fallout 4 which is eventually coming this year 🙂 and GTA 5 which is probably one i'm most hoping for. I feel the GTA worlds are the most exciting and fun and to escape into a world that is already so immersive on screen would just be pure magic. A GTA 5 VR would kill tv gaming for me 🙂

I would love to see a VR version of MX vs ATV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Half Life 3. Never going to happen though 😞

Syrellaris
Rising Star

snowdog said:

Well duh lol, Valve ain't ever releasing that one cuz they havent even started developing it yet... nor care to do so.

Anonymous
Not applicable

snowdog said:

Well duh lol, Valve ain't ever releasing that one cuz they havent even started developing it yet... nor care to do so.

Yup, but SOMEONE had to say it lol 😄 😄 😄