cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall Update

TommyJacob_Epic
Honored Guest
Today we released an update to Robo Recall. This update fixed a bug where some players were getting stuck on a black screen at startup. If this issue occurs, a restart will reset your settings file and clear the issue. This will not affect your saved game. We have updated our Korean localization to improve clarity on several terms and phrases and updated the credits to include the extended list of Robo Recall contributors.
95 REPLIES 95

recrudesce
Honored Guest
I've got a weird bug where I see the black text only in one eye.  The right eye is completely white, whereas the left eye shows the text and the crack in the floor.  It's very weird - anyone else experienced it ?

It only happens when it does the single black text on the white background parts - everything else is perfect.

manu-t
Honored Guest
Is it possible to rollback to a previous version of Roborecal?
With the new version whenever I change supersampling the game crashes and I have to restart roborecall. Howvere the last setting does "stick". But I have to restart the full game EVERYTIME I change one o/f supersampling numbers.

THis didn't happen with the previous version so I want to rollback to an older version.

I have a similar problem with Skybox (old version worked fine, updated today and things get really jerky).

My system is: i7-6700, mainboard with H170 chipset, 16GB Ram, GTX1070. On Windows 7-64-bit.   No, I can't and wont update to Windows 10 as some of my specifically needed programs doesn't work on Win10 (yet). I'm using NVidia drivers v382.5 tried v390 but that is way too buggy (e.g. setting full range in display-settings doesn't stick amongst others) and went back to v382.

It seems that 2018 is becoming the year of incompetence since most updates on whatever is crap especially on Windows 7. Funny since I bought the Rift particularly since it was advertised as working Windows 7. Was this the wrong decision?

Any ideas?

Xboxmember1978
Expert Protege
I have the same problem with setting the SS level, screen freeze and reboot required 

daverx7
Honored Guest
Hey guys!  I was able to get Robo Recall to be able to change my supersampling by leaving the Home 2.0 beta.   So there seems to be an issue with the beta.

Xboxmember1978
Expert Protege
I've tried that but didn't help

Holy_1
Honored Guest
I have had problems with(robo recall) extremely laggy performance after a few minutes of play on the lowest settings. Was working great one day and then boom all lag. Tried all the fixes I have seen. A little pissed off.

deftware
Expert Protege

Holy_1 said:

I have had problems with(robo recall) extremely laggy performance after a few minutes of play on the lowest settings. Was working great one day and then boom all lag. Tried all the fixes I have seen. A little pissed off.

Sounds like a problem with your Windows + background software getting busy.

cowboyfanva
Explorer
Great.   This is a good game!!

Micro666
Expert Protege

Holy_1 said:

Yep have the same problem. Had this issue for months now with no real resolution. One day Robo Recall will work fine, perfect performance. Next day laggy as hell, and sometimes after a period of lagginess it claims to have lost sensor tracking too, which is crap, as no other game has this problem.

I could load it now and it might be perfectly fine to play, or it might not be. It's a guessing game.

I've tried different nVidia drivers too, to no avail.

It's a shame, as it's still one of my favourites (when it work).

Micro666

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice update for the Koreans. I love Asians (the oriental ones not those Indians with arranged marriages who move to UK, fall out and then use acid attacks after failed wife beating for her to like him...the same modern day news we hear about). So how about banning Russians after Putin's role in terrorism with chemical attacks globally in UK and Syria? We as an English speaking race must all do our role in sanctioning Russia. OK?